Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JOIN the Festivus for the RestofUs PROJECT!

(RE: The Festivus for the RestofUs Project)

Tis the Season... image

Join me in wishing Sony Online Entertainment a Happy Holidays this season!
Festivus, Christmas, Hanukkah, Non-Denominational Work Holiday, Satanmas, etc...It really doesn't matter. It's all about reaching out to your friends (and enemies), and wishing them well at least once a year in order to make you feel good about your own black and rotten heart for a couple months.

Let's make it a message of solidarity, and take that message beyond the monitors and keyboards.

"How do I Join the project?", you ask?

Just use any Holiday Card, write simply "Pre-CU FTW!" in large print inside the card, and send it to:

Sony Online Entertainment
C/O John Smedley
8928 Terman Ct
San Diego, CA 92121

It's that simple! It's that cheap! It's that easy!

Let's keep the message uniform for everyone. If we all speak the same simple message, then it's more likely to be heard. Please refrain from using profanity or threats, as this will only detract from the true meaning of this project.

-COPY & PASTE THIS MESSAGE ANYWHERE YOU SEE FIT, AND HELP SPREAD THE WORD!-

Love, Sodapop

Comments

• n2k3156n2k3156 Member Posts: 523
    Lol, thats a great idea.

NGE Refugee.

• TrubadurenTrubaduren Member Posts: 575
    PWNAGE! :D

Starwars Galaxies, An Empier Diveded, That's what it says on my box anyway.

• SODAofBRIASODAofBRIA Member Posts: 351
    It's about winning hearts and minds (and I don't mean looting brains and organs)! image

Love, Sodapop

• wolfmannwolfmann Member Posts: 1,159

5 cards and counting sent from my part of the norwegian forrests.

Oh, and no, I only sent 1 of them, the rest was my neighbours and ex coworkers whom also played SWG. A few cards lacking still from my cousin and a buddy, but they'll get around to it once they get home from work.

Merry PRE-CU-Mas Smeddler!

imageThe last of the Trackers

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

Originally posted by SODAofBRIA
    It's about winning hearts and minds (and I don't mean looting brains and organs)! image

Happy Holidays Pop -- Miss hanging in the Bria boards and game with ya man.

Hope your well this season and I like the idea..lol

Classic Pop Humor...   I still have the urge to flame some new guy or someone coming to the Bria boards from other servers asking to join and or saying they are new there lol...

Bria... the only place where even if the population is low compared to what it once was we tell you to go away lol.

w00t! Happy Holidays to you too Isk!

Lol, it's funny...Because I'm an Athiest, but I think Christmas time is great! image

I've looked at the Bria forums a few times and it seems like there are tons of server transfers there now...Sometimes, they don't even get flamed...It makes me sad. image

Love, Sodapop

• royalpenaltyroyalpenalty Member Posts: 312
    done.

SWG ADDICT...clean since the NGE

• KzinKillerKzinKiller Member Posts: 625
    Let the Airing of Grievances commence!

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529

Originally posted by KzinKiller
    Let the Airing of Grievances commence!
    Let me know when the feats of strength start.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562
    WE will certainly join you in celebration this holiday season and send a message of love to ol' Smed.

Originally posted by SODAofBRIA

w00t! Happy Holidays to you too Isk!
    Lol, it's funny...Because I'm an Athiest, but I think Christmas time is great! image
    I've looked at the Bria forums a few times and it seems like there are tons of server transfers there now...Sometimes, they don't even get flamed...It makes me sad. image

That is why I said Holidays... never want to offend in that sense.  LOL (Go figure) --

I miss jumping on those people too lol... we had fun then, it was so much more "full" then... no it just lacks substance.

Good times though... not Star Warsy enough though I guess ....eh I had to.

Originally posted by Fishermage
    WE will certainly join you in celebration this holiday season and send a message of love to ol' Smed.

Trust me, he knows the choices were wrong now... I promise you that.

Speaking of rollbacks...

Don we now, our socketed apparel?

Love, Sodapop

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704
    Is it just me or did this thread get suddenly shorter?

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• TaguritTagurit Member Posts: 309
    Apparently there was a rollback of sorts.  The 2006 MMOWTF thread was a victim as well. 

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704
    GW Nightfall dropped down two MMORPGs on the ratings list image

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• zipitzipit Member Posts: 487

Originally posted by wolfmann

5 cards and counting sent from my part of the norwegian forrests.
    Oh, and no, I only sent 1 of them, the rest was my neighbours and ex coworkers whom also played SWG. A few cards lacking still from my cousin and a buddy, but they'll get around to it once they get home from work.

Merry PRE-CU-Mas Smeddler!

Hush now, younglings....

Even some of the Bits and Bytes have been known to conspire with Stradden...image