Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning: Thrones of Chaos is fake

Ammon777Ammon777 Member Posts: 308

They personally stole my money, as well as the money of many other people. They refused to grant any refund. They do not sell working software. They will send you non-functioning software burned on an unlabeled CD in an entirely unlabeled case, which should not be trusted.

Comments

• Ammon777Ammon777 Member Posts: 308

Also, the unlabelled CD had a label on it: Memorex. Thats correct. It was burned from a regular Memorex CD. Extremely unprofessional, and extremely non-commercial. The software on the CD was supposed to be, and was purchased as, the full version of the commercial release. However, it was actually a beta version. I did not install it after discovering (on the internet) what it really was. I did not trust it enough to install on my system.

• naldricnaldric Member UncommonPosts: 909
    Originally posted by WendoXXX

I think u are refering to Mourning.... u should read this

Please dont insult our intelligence, we all know it's still another scam... and the hype shows that people are not so gullible after Mourning and the DnL debacle...

• WendoXXXWendoXXX Member CommonPosts: 165
    Originally posted by naldric

Please dont insult our intelligence, we all know it's still another scam... and the hype shows that people are not so gullible after Mourning and the DnL debacle...

Im not trying to be rude but i gotta say that i have more trust in MMORPG.com then someone who has an old grudge. My point is that if u really think that the idea of this game might be somting that would suit u i belive u should give it a try. Im pretty sure that MMORPG.com dident post this artical becouse they wanted ppl to get screwed one more time.... do u?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/gameId/276/setView/features/loadFeature/923/

OwnershipChangeTheTrueStory.html

stupid link dident fit

• naldricnaldric Member UncommonPosts: 909
    Originally posted by WendoXXX

Originally posted by naldric

Im not trying to be rude but i gotta say that i have more trust in MMORPG.com then someone who has an old grudge. My point is that if u really think that the idea of this game might be somting that would suit u i belive u should give it a try. Im pretty sure that MMORPG.com dident post this artical becouse they wanted ppl to get screwed one more time.... do u?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/gameId/276/setView/features/loadFeature/923/

OwnershipChangeTheTrueStory.html

stupid link dident fit

Nice way to turn things around, i never said i didnt trust MMORPG.com, thx for trying to imply that, what i said is i dont trust the devs, i dont kill the messenger for giving the message, but i dont have to trust the message do I, and knowing how they did it last time.... tell me who in earth would continue a total scam project? think about it 2 seconds... and anyway it seems the company broke up again... so we can hope we wont hear from them again...

Edit: 26/01/07 after seeing the posts from a certain person nobody you certainly cant say i didnt warn you... and you links dont change a thing about it.... was all lies.