Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infinity's famous players profile

ive been playing infinity for less than 2 weeks now...... its pretty fun once u get to play.... but pretty difficult to start game... like in the gambling ro0m. also seems to have less players.

so far.... i found out that Lesat, Hauske, n00b, DarkMatter were some of the popular players... u kno in every game it always have some popular people and active ones.....

Lesat.... i seen him in-game plenty times.... and get to observe him on hows hes like.... this person talk alot and dont respect his oponents espescially the new ones and non-popular. i witness him using the word no0b as an insult plenty of times.... i hate people that calling people no0b as an insult. recently i jus got in game with him... pvp team 4on4.....  listening to music.... eating asian sanwitsch and drinking soybean drink..... talking to my beautiful "internet girlfriend" on msn all at the same time... not bothering lo0king at what people say in in-game chat.... i feel like im in heaven! untill..... i happen to lo0k at the chat window..... and saw Lastat was whining and calling me a no0b in an insult way.... i was killing him..... he shout 1on1 blah blah..... guess he want 1on1 with sum1 else and i interfere.... but y the FFFF its team??? if he want 1on1 should of make 1on1 ro0m... am i not right???? instead of talking smack to sum1. this is recently about 15min ago. this not the only time i witness him like this.

Hauske..... i seen him plenty times also.... similar to Lastat... dont respect his oponents... esecially new cummers and un-nessessary swears...

n00b.... i seen him sometimes... but... hmmm.... im not sure hows he like yet...... need to observe more and later ill report.

DarkMatter.... seen her/him...... seems mature.... maybe that cuz i never see this person curse? swear? calling sum1 a no0b? hmm i dont kno yet.. maybe i jus didnt see him/her in him/her true form yet.... EDIT: i remember her/him gave me sumthin at the first day.... so yeah i think he/she is co0l

if it wasnt for encountering Lasat a while ago... i wouldnt think of this "famous players profile" thanks to him!

btw... is there any popular fan site for tis game?

Comments