Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Casual Playing Possible?

2»

Comments

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

Originally posted by cyagame
    do you need more eve isk to make program fast? do you need a great account to get a head start?  there are plenty here on ! come and  see, you will get  what you want.

Not that yuo care but you are reported image

As to OP casuall play is easilly posable as skilling isant dependent on training time.

• MondeMonde Member Posts: 133

I go through phases of Casual play and hardcore play......even no play.

I recently moved to Hong Kong so I had was offline for 2 or three weeks. All I did was set a long skill and log in twice to update it. When I finally got settled I was not far behind my Corp mates. True I had less money but my skills were on par.

• motorcycmotorcyc Member Posts: 15
    Eve is a casual game.... if you play it as such.  There is really never any end to things that you can do.  The absolutely most important thing to do in my opinion is to join a good corporation as soon as possible.  And if you don't want to be bored, the best thing that you can do is to join a corp in 0.0 pretty much right off the bat.  Why join a corp that's in lawless space when you don't have any ships that you can rat in?  The reason is that you can make a LOT of money in 0.0 just helping people in your corp out.  This way you have the money to purchase any ships you want for PVP or to just set up a ship to do missions in empire or something.  The big thing is, that it's quite exciting in lawless space, but you can make so much money so quickly, you don't have to invest a lot of time in order to do what you want in the game.

• LeasaLeasa Member Posts: 449

As most people have said EVE can be played by the casual player.  I have played EVE for about 3 years.

If you want to be the "uber" character and race to the top in a few weeks forget it.

If you want to be "Twinked" forget it.  I could give a new player millions of ISK and a battle ship and they would not be able to do anything with it.

However if you play to have fun and are short on playtime EVE is a fantastic game. 

I am not in a corp at the moment and I really don't miss that very much.  I just stay in the background and do my thing. 

Anyone who says EVE is not for a casual player has either never played it or wants everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Support Bacteria, its the only culture some people have.