Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Newsletter

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

EA Mythic's game-in-development, Warhammer Online, has released their Novemeber Newsletter. This month's newsletter is packed full of fun and interesting information about the upcoming game: Exclusive First Look: Army of Chaos, Karaz-A-Karak and Female Dwarfs, Video of the Month, Zone Overview: Thunder Mountain, and much more.

You can subscribe to the WAR newsletter here.

You can view the November issue here.

From out of the frigid wastelands of the north, a great warhost marches upon the northern borders of the Empire. Led by a mighty Champion of Tzeentch, the Great Manipulator and Changer of Ways, this army of savage marauders and potent sorcerers is accompanied by otherworldly creatures both strange and terrifying.

For the Empire, already weakened by the ravages of a deadly plague, the situation is desperate. Without aid, the greatest nation of men will fall before the onrushing army of the Dark Gods, and be transformed forever into a domain of the Ruinous Powers.

For more on WAR click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• Azz_KitosAzz_Kitos Member Posts: 3

I see the movie Dwarfs Vs. Greenskins... it looks POOR imageimageimageimage

Azz

Ps
    Plaxx Mythic Entertainment make something rly good dont waste 25 years Warhammer!! I w8ing for a progress!!

• bobtheblobbobtheblob Member Posts: 135

Originally posted by Azz_Kitos
    I see the movie Dwarfs Vs. Greenskins... it looks POOR imageimageimageimage

Azz

Ps
    Plaxx Mythic Entertainment make something rly good dont waste 25 years Warhammer!! I w8ing for a progress!!

It says on the letter that it is not polished ok! there still about a year left read before you god damn pass judgement!
  • TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
        Azz, you mite look at the early in game videos. Clearly they turned down the graphical quality for that shot. Which frankly can mean alot of things. They're alot of reasons for them to have shot the movie in lower quality textures. One thing I noticed was combat sure looked fast. In WoW half the time my duels last 3 minutes. Mind you Im a druid and I mostly duel other high regen foes. Well whatever the case its looking good for WHOimage

• PolrpgPolrpg Member Posts: 71
    For some reason i havent received the newsletter yet .... seems like  everyone else did .... so i cant post here once i got nothing to say.
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

You're not alone, I'm registered but never got any newsletter.

I dunno, the dwarfs at times seem to randomly zip around and at other times just seem fast.....but the zipping sure through me off(it is early on in the video). Looks okay especially if it isn't polished as described.