Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

those who complain about these games.

darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581
since yall continue to freakin cry, whine, and complain how bad these games are and how horrible the graphics and gameplay is, why don't you start making your own game and please everyone else of your ideas and stuff, get one of these free engines out in the web that you can make that have some good graphics, and take a role on one of the programming stuff you need to learn to make your game, that way you can get to work and start making the game you always wanted. Yall want a hardcore PvP game that pleases almost every single hardcore gamer out there, then make that game. You want make a "carebear" game, then start making one. You want a game that is like runescape or tibia online, MAKE ONE! Your time of playing mmorpgs have envolved to making games and earning money as well. So yall get to work and discuss some thing about making mmorpgs so yall can make the game you wanted to be made!

Comments

• tubelighttubelight Member UncommonPosts: 276

and you had to make a new topic about it?

people complain, and always will. making a topic about it is not gonna stop them :) before you advocate that everyone go out and make their own game please use your head a little. i dont see why you are so angry about this no one's targeting their threads to you.

• War_DancerWar_Dancer Member Posts: 941
    The fact you can't make something better doesn't mean you can't see when someone else makes something bad. I'm an awfull cook but that doesn't mean I have to put up with anything I'm served in a resteraunt or cafe.
  • ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

lol your just that kid that shout on forums learn your class or go away or cant find any arguement that answer questions many have and are valid.

your personivication of a fanboi in this case developers:P

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• keiichi2k3keiichi2k3 Member Posts: 30

This is a ridiculous thread.

I hate certain things on television, yet I'm not going to produce my own show.

I hate bad drivers, yet I'm not going to run my own driver's ed course.

I hate most fast food chains, yet I'm not going to start my own.

I hate retards (figuratively, not literally), yet I'm not going to go around shooting every single one of them in the face and then start some sort of crazy non-retard movement that will reign supreme.

And I hate certain MMOs, but that certainly doesn't mean I'm just going to up and make one.  In all honesty, yes I do want to make video games for a living, in particular online-centric games, but not because there are games out in the market that I hate, but because it's my interest, hobby, and passion.

Do you have any idea at all what kind of resources and time are involved in making a decent MMO?  It most certainly involves more than one person.  Don't bring up MUDs, they don't count. :P

But seriously, telling people to just make their own game is insanity.  I doubt the vast majority of the gaming audience has any remote interest in computer programming, much less game development in general.  I'm pretty confident they all mostly want to play to have fun.  But that's just me.

---
    Every game in existence has some form of repetition. It depends on the game developer as to how entertaining that repetition really is.
    ---
    Sandbox >= Single Player Games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Theme Park
    ---
    If you think Time Spent == Skill, then this game is for you:
    www.ProgressQuest.com

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

I hate threads like this.

I think I'm going to start my own.

• bizylibybizyliby Member Posts: 5
    I think I will make my own game!  I'll let you know when it's done and you guys can review it!  image

• FugnudzFugnudz Member Posts: 480

Originally posted by darkedone02
    since yall continue to freakin cry, whine, and complain how bad these games are and how horrible the graphics and gameplay is, why don't you start making your own game and please everyone else of your ideas and stuff, get one of these free engines out in the web that you can make that have some good graphics, and take a role on one of the programming stuff you need to learn to make your game, that way you can get to work and start making the game you always wanted. Yall want a hardcore PvP game that pleases almost every single hardcore gamer out there, then make that game. You want make a "carebear" game, then start making one. You want a game that is like runescape or tibia online, MAKE ONE! Your time of playing mmorpgs have envolved to making games and earning money as well. So yall get to work and discuss some thing about making mmorpgs so yall can make the game you wanted to be made!

Ever research a car model online before buying?  Looking for the views of other folks and their good and bad experiences before making your decision?  Or do you just take the car manufacturer's word that their vehicle is the best available?

I say this, because if critical feedback is not welcome on this forum, then they should scrap all the blog and just post advertisements.

When someone who has been in a game tells me something, good or bad, about that game, I want to know.  Especially if the game is bad.  Might save me $50.