Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• MinscMinsc Member UncommonPosts: 1,353
    confirmed...patching up
  • Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    I'm downloading the patch now! Pod you soon my space faring friend ;)

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Meh, gonna wait until tomorrow as it's really laggy atm... i can't load up the market. image

-iCeh

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312
    130ths in QUEUE!!! LET ME IN!!

• mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653
    Its taking me forever to download the 64meg patch.  I wonder if its on fileplanet, hmmm...

• mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653

Originally posted by mehhem
    Its taking me forever to download the 64meg patch.  I wonder if its on fileplanet, hmmm...
    Nope, not yet at least.

• lowradslowrads Member UncommonPosts: 200
    I am going to wait to see if everyone else makes it on without melting.  I'm too lazy to copy over my rmr installer even though I have no skill training atm.

• ArandrisArandris Member Posts: 9
    I'm rather disapointed with the wreck system..
    A lot of pollution on the overview now..

• jreedy59jreedy59 Member Posts: 5
    I think I'll wait too.  Has anyone melted?? Hmmmm?

• Mode6NineMode6Nine Member Posts: 56
    Things seem smooth as ever, especially the new graphics engine updates they did. yay!