Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting Tutorial? QuestS?

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

After being gone for 8 years, want to return and get a character up and running before the new KR begins. Just wondering if there is any kind of tutorial in place for new players (as i am effectivly one) to teach the basics about the interface, ect?

Also, do you actually start with a house? Or do you need to buy one? If so , how much?

Comments

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717

yes, there are some beginner quests, although they don't get you far, but enough to teach you the game.
    edit: well, teach u the interface and some basic stuff.....

no, you don't start with a house. you need a house placement tool which is quite expensive when you start from scratch. and the prices vary on size of house - a few tens of thousands to hundred something thousand. if youi choose to design you own house, you will only get a platform, you pay when you add on to the house.

easiest after the noob quests is to find some helpful people/guild who take you hunting a few times so you are strong enough to survive on your own without getting killed by a simple rat. that way you will also make enough profit to buy a small house for starters.

imageimage

• kpatterson12kpatterson12 Member Posts: 5

Is there room for houses? when I played last you couldn't go more than a few steps without falling over on one! image

• rpgaccrpgacc Member Posts: 9
    if u r gone for 8 year and want to return i will suggest u try a non-OSI shard in which the ruleset r quiet the same as u never left and the shard is crowed too. pm of reply if u want infomatoin on them
  • rpgaccrpgacc Member Posts: 9

btw  yes there r so many room for house, tons of space left open