Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

yulgang?

anyone seem to like wats about to come up on the new game?... im just wondering if it seems like a good game to go for?..

Comments

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374

never heard of

must be another korean noob fest? image

• h4x0rn4bsk1h4x0rn4bsk1 Member Posts: 82

Lol, Yulgang is gone, it now is Scions of Fate, an easier name, NetGame says.

This game will be toony manga, like FlyFF, I'm going to ply it when it comes out. I like these games. I just hope they do something different, bored of all those games that are the same, killing, questing, killing, buying stuff, questing, etc.

Visit www.netgame.com and press Scions of Fate or Yulgang button, this wil link you to the open teaser website.

Inactive:
    World of Warcraft - Level 13 Human Paladin
    Dungeons & Dragons Online - Level 2 Rank 6 Halfling Rogue

• BlackRozeBlackRoze Member Posts: 55

well i've heard a lot of good sthings about this game. pvp looks pretty good. I think that this game will be pretty good but will not do as good as flyff.

Death's Little Helper, Watch your ass

• gizard89gizard89 Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Wow cool. I just found out the game is actually from a comic i read. A korean comic. This is awesome. If only it's like the comic xD. In the comic the leading character can imitate any skill just by looking.image
  • liger00xliger00x Member UncommonPosts: 35

this game is going to pown fly ff its whay mor party oriated its pased on ppl helping other ppl you can still do good solo but you would do better in a group

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Originally posted by Goluh

never heard of
    must be another korean noob fest? image

What exactly is a korean noob fest?

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• tiger6993tiger6993 Member Posts: 33
    It has 35 million players, so it can't be that bad.

The closed beta starts January 15th. Anyone else besides me going to be in the CB?
  • saydursaydur Member UncommonPosts: 185
    35 million?  WoW brags about 7.5 million...  Wikipedia says you're right, but that's still tough to swallow.  Korea did recognize it as their best MMO of 2005, and they do love their MMOs...

As for CB, do you mean like the Hero Online "Closed Beta", which involves no real closure, no NDAs, and generally just means Open Beta?  Or are you breaking an NDA?
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    The diffrence is, Yulgang has 35 million accounts created, Not players. WoW has 7,5 million active subscribers, aka players.
  • GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
      Yah and free mmorpgs have a certain thing where 1 player can create as many accounts as he wants , so for all we know the company made several millions by itself just to hype up the numbers.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• DemDemDemDemDemDem Member Posts: 160

Or it's just better than WoW..Which in my opinion isn't hard.

/Ash

• cyanhidecyanhide Member Posts: 141
    well 90% of the korean players played it of what i heard ^^ so i'm kinda looking out for it :) but its not a game u play for the content thats for sure :p
  • tiger6993tiger6993 Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by saydur
    As for CB, do you mean like the Hero Online "Closed Beta", which involves no real closure, no NDAs, and generally just means Open Beta?  Or are you breaking an NDA?

Well...I'm not 100% sure that I'll be getting a key. But I think I might. And I don't think "I think I might get a key" or "I hope I get a key" breaks an NDA. Tell me if I'm wrong, though.
  • ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

lol !
    NDA?

Theres nothing in this kind of Games to steal off them.

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    Originally posted by CasaFranky

lol !

NDA?
    False, there is plenty of SUCK that companies seem to be stealing off eachother.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• NecroxNecrox Member Posts: 7
    I will probably end up playing this game while I'm waiting for Warhammer to come out... I'm tired of WoW and I don't want to start up a P2P mmo only to quit it "when" - crosses fingers - I get into the CB for WAR. This game looks okay. I liked Flyff and this game seems to be a little better than Flyff was. It has PvP which is a plus because I love PvP - WoW promised good PvP, though, and the PvP aspect of it sucks, so I guess I will just have to wait and see if this game has good PvP or not (probably doesn't, but who knows. I'm pretty sure it will be the same as WoW in the PvP aspect, but I hope not.)... DAOC was the only game that offered really good PvP/RvR... hopefully WAR will do the same.
  • ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

Originally posted by Gorukha
    Originally posted by CasaFranky lol !
    NDA?
    False, there is plenty of SUCK that companies seem to be stealing off eachother.

Hell Yeah,Your Right.

Look at the China Crap MMOs.
    There all almost the same shit.

• SpectreWolfSpectreWolf Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Necrox

...DAOC was the only game that offered really good PvP/RvR...
    DAoC had great PvP until all those heal/buffbots showed up and all the action stayed in the 20-25 battleground (which was still freaking amazingly fun to play in, mid to high level BG's were empty but twice as big!). So, when is yulgang coming out?