Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Droid help please

sonicringsonicring Member UncommonPosts: 44
I was lucky enough to be given a lvl 30 droid called (legs). well he was cool till i messed him up LOL. My problem..I was seeing and investigating my features somehow i changed a couple of my commands for the droid like my used ranged attack got change from(R) to (ahh i need to train). LOL long story short i was talking to someone same time i was programming my droid and my words got programmed into his commands ive tried everything to change it back but cannot get it to do it plus i can't get him to group with me because another one of my command is (g) making it of course the command he listens too and not the grouping one. Desperatly seeking help LOL sorry for being such a noob :)

Comments

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    Using the ~ key on him when he is called, you should get an option in the radial to change the commands. I will need to go in game to confirm that but thats the way it was always done before.
  • ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Yes, radial your droid and in the menu their should be a "Train" heading, or something like it.  In the list, select the command you want to change and he should pop up a "?" Once he does that, type the word you want to use for that command and if he learns it he'll pop up a !, or a ? if he wants you to do it again.

You can also rename him if you want.  To do it, you'll need to train him 4 commands in a row.  For each command when you go to train it, type the name for the command and then a space and then the new name you want for him.  If you got it right, he should reply with "(name)?"

• sonicringsonicring Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Thanks a lot i'll do that here in a minute thanks for your help