Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fae only RP guild on Antonia Bail server

JonathJCenJonathJCen Member UncommonPosts: 202
Greets to all!

The Children of the Heavens, a house for the newly awakened spirits of the fae is looking for fellow, good willed, playfull Fae! 
   We are a newly formed guild, just started a few days ago, so we need members who are able to handle the ideology of starting an RP group, who are respectful and can deal with some mature humor that comes about with a playful sociaty, as such are the Fae. We're working on trying to organize some fun events to do weekly, biweekly, and monthly, where we can RP with eachother, and interact with other Kelethin bound folk.
   We're Fae only, and oriented around Kelethin and the Greater Faydark. While we may venture together or by ourselves on writ hunts or quests elsewhere, most of our interaction will take place in the forest that our spirits have long slumbered in.

If you are interested or have any further questions, we're on Antonia Bail (sorry if I miss spelled it, it's the biggest of the two RP servers) and you can contact:
Srif (me)
Fluria (current head Fae).

We're currently working on getting our website up, once so I'll post a link here, meanwhile I look forward to meeting many a kindred spirit! May Tunare always let your spirit glide!