Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of returning - Only high level character is on Ector.

Hey,

I'm thinking of returning to DAOC.. but my 49 merc is on Ector server.  Is it possible, on the classic cluster, to go into the alb non-PvP zones of other servers?

Also, could I join a guild that is based on another of the classic servers?

If not, that reduces the appeal of coming back quite a bit.

Thanks for any help!

Looking forward (cautiously) to: Age of Conan, Dark Solstice, Armada Online.

Will soon try: Guild Wars

Overall: Amazed and bewhildered at the current sad state of the artform of gaming.

Comments

• jeeperzjeeperz Member Posts: 71

The classic servers are clustered and you cqn go to any of the areas with in the cluster.  There are NPC's that will switch servers for you to go to the non shared areas. 

You may also join a guild on any of the 3 servers no trouble at all.

Same for all clustered servers btw.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

The only limitation you'll find is that your main can't buy a house on Gareth, you'd have to create an alt on Gareth to do that... .

(but then again... lots on Gareth sell for 14-40 plat...so maybe you wont be in the market for that)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SyriSyri Member UncommonPosts: 230
    all inactive and not banned accounts are open for 10 days, so may aswell patch up, log in and see for yourself what it's like :)
    just logged my chars in, had to enter cc details for after the 10 days, but can cancel straight away if you want to make sure you don't forget

------------------------------
    Currently playing: Rift

former player of: DAoC, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, SWG (pre-NGE), WoW, Warhammer online, LotR:O