Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

space cowboy

what do you guys think of space cowboy?  personally i think its cool.

Comments

• findnolimitfindnolimit Member Posts: 112

Some people call me the gangster of love... do do do, do do doot, do do... Some people call me MAURICE!!!!

'Cause I speak....of the Pompatice Of Love...

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111
    I think it's just another crappy Korean clone with item shops.

• XebecXebec Member Posts: 63
    Haven't played it yet. The screenshots look decent, but not superb. Also I have to agree to the comment posted above. Item shops stink. Doubt that I'll ever try this one.

• HAMMERS38HAMMERS38 Member Posts: 248
    can everybody else see the votes or just me?

Originally posted by Samuraisword

yes but have you sat down and played it? a lot of things become unlocked in later levels

• SinitassuSinitassu Member Posts: 67
    I really don't know.

"Lick My Weapons"

• sacred_bandsacred_band Member Posts: 104

Originally posted by HAMMERS38

yes but have you sat down and played it? a lot of things become unlocked in later levels

wow what an innovative concept... sounds like an rpg only online... they ought to call it an mmorpg
  • pompey606pompey606 Member UncommonPosts: 439
    i played it for a while and enjoyed it as a casual mmo, the community is nice, the actual game is well built, and the item shop is not needed to enjoy the game, many high lvls on there dont use the item shop and still kick ass

Originally posted by sacred_band
    wow what an innovative concept... sounds like an rpg only online... they ought to call it an mmorpg

i wanted opinions not sarcasm. dont bother posting if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

• Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors Member Posts: 597
    The games okay. When I did play it, I had a strong urge to play "Starfox" from Nintendo. Especially the double tap right/left to do the barrel rolls to evade missles.

your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

• lifeform86lifeform86 Member Posts: 73

it`s preety nice but after a few lvls the grind gets borring.......but the best thing is that u can test u`r tactics on the mobs...but it also gets botrring....the general idea is:it can get really boring if u are playng alone,but it is very nice if i play it woth a friend.

Sorry for my bad grammar English is not my native language

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by sacred_band wow what an innovative concept... sounds like an rpg only online... they ought to call it an mmorpg

i wanted opinions not sarcasm. dont bother posting if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Then you really shoulda made a topic post with more than a sentence huh?

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

a clone...? did you even play the game? it is anything BUT a clone.

Thats like saying EVE is just another crappy western clone with a monthly fee.

• meyattmeyatt Member Posts: 5
    I like the game too.  I really enjoyed the community as well and thought that overall the game was pretty good. 
  • MagicStarMagicStar Member Posts: 380
    The first time I heard about this game, I was very eager to try out this game but it was in korean only back that timme.

Now when I finally played the game, I found out that it had the same type of system where the higher level you are the more stronger you are and it's impossible for low/mid levels to beat the high levels dispite that it was twitch based. The game reminds me of freelancer with the simple arcade controls but only 4 ships to choose from while being in the same old ship in the long run while leveling.

If any of this has changed, I might want to take a look at it.

But these type of leveling map HP increasing treadmill type of games are turned me off allready.

----------------------
    Give me lights give me action. With a touch of a button!

i have found that since starting this thread when i was at lvl 22 the game has expanded and got a lot more diverse, and i have only gone up to lvl 29.

it does get kind of boring but it is still a very good game,,especially as its free.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Originally posted by Gameloading

a clone...? did you even play the game? it is anything BUT a clone.

Thats like saying EVE is just another crappy western clone with a monthly fee.

Yeah. Korean Clone my butt. There is nothing really like Space Cowboys out there.

Originally posted by SnaKey

Originally posted by sacred_band wow what an innovative concept... sounds like an rpg only online... they ought to call it an mmorpg

Then you really shoulda made a topic post with more than a sentence huh?

dude, it was staright forward question, all i wanted was satraight forward answer. but no their are always cretins out there who do not have the IQ required to answer such an easy question.

whats the matter? was the sentence too long for you ???

• tubelighttubelight Member UncommonPosts: 276
    its a fairly decent game, innovative and not totally dependant on item shop. its not a serious MMO though more like a casual one. im level 25 on it right now :)