Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lvl 44 and still moving.

SacfedSacfed Member UncommonPosts: 210

The grind is tough but not super tough.  Best to just farm cash for a bit then hit a dungeon.  Pretty simple PvP, but skill build is king. 

Lag spikes sometimes not really that bad on my computer, mostlikely some server instabilities. Rubberbanding with characters is caused by the WASD commands <>>

Graphics are decent for characters, land scape and such is not that spectacular. <>>

Its fun to play with the threat of getting ganked all the time, which I havent found that to be to prevelant, unless your shooting your mouth off looking for attention.

Guild Wars are fun...with new techniques and erm.. exploits/edgeing being emloyed each time.

I love the skill animations, they are spot on, really intensifies the combat and gives it that oooooh factor.

The biggest thing to remember is Chantra Items are your friends.

Got quetions about the game i may have the answers feel free...

Love you long time!

Comments

• XxKnivesxXXxKnivesxX Member UncommonPosts: 188

hey sup, i seriously wana play this game like madness.. but the fact that its point and click is telling me not to buy it i dont mind about anything els its just the pointing thing! since the wasd movment sucks.. i really dont know.

also could you tell me how large the world is? and how travleing is?

how long does it take to get to lvl 40ish?

also from the potion thing that i understand... im gussing that its gona cost hell lot just to buy lots of potions for each lvl? how do you afford it? specily if your gona pick the lowest price to pay for the game 10$ not the 50$ .

oh yeah, im really into big swords all i see is knights useing swords, can berzerker use swords aswell?

and one more question, how hard is it to afford armor and everything in the game is it gona be like all the other games that you have allmost no choice but to buy the $ off the internet?

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by XxKnivesxX

hey sup, i seriously wana play this game like madness.. but the fact that its point and click is telling me not to buy it i dont mind about anything els its just the pointing thing! since the wasd movment sucks.. i really dont know.
    also could you tell me how large the world is? and how travleing is?
    World is pretty big. travelling is done by walking, teleporting and mounts
    how long does it take to get to lvl 40ish?
    Depends on how much you play each day and which class you play. can take up from a number of days to a number of weeks.
    also from the potion thing that i understand... im gussing that its gona cost hell lot just to buy lots of potions for each lvl? how do you afford it? specily if your gona pick the lowest price to pay for the game 10$ not the 50$ .
    That payment system is canceled. you now pay the normal 15$. and yes, you need to buy a lot of potions.
    oh yeah, im really into big swords all i see is knights useing swords, can berzerker use swords aswell?
    Yup, they can.
    and one more question, how hard is it to afford armor and everything in the game is it gona be like all the other games that you have allmost no choice but to buy the $ off the internet?
    Its rough, but you don't have to buy any money off the internet.

• RudedawgCDNRudedawgCDN Member UncommonPosts: 507

"lvl 44 and still moving..."

Just wait til you get over lvl 50, thats when the grind starts.

I mean seriously you do read don't you?

I guess not, and the guy who posted that he was mad crazy to buy this game, yup mad crazy is right. When 95% of players say the game is a piece of dog poo, it usually means something.

Go ahead waste your money, its obvious you dont listen and you think you know better.

• RyuukoGoRyuukoGo Member Posts: 235

Originally posted by zigmund

I guess not, and the guy who posted that he was mad crazy to buy this game, yup mad crazy is right. When 95% of players say the game is a piece of dog poo, it usually means something.
    Go ahead waste your money, its obvious you dont listen and you think you know better.

zigmund..you leveled up to 52 in a month...and now you are telling potential players not to buy Archlord..so why is it you played Archlord for a month...but no on else should?

and expersive is the gear ?

oh yeah the berserker thing, does it make any differnts if you pick sword or axe?

• SacfedSacfed Member UncommonPosts: 210

Gear is pretty expensive but you can get away without buying the expensive stuff for the most part.  Unless of course your an elite pvp'r <which I have only done a couple of times outside of the guild, it can be avoided mostly>

I use a onehanded blunt <because I have a stun skill which I like in pvp> with aoe's now for leveling, im not a power gamer by anymeans, but it seems to be pretty good way to xp.

The blunt weapons look gay compared to the hella huge swords and Halberds. If you have lots of reinforcement pots and elemental stones all the weapons have a very cool glowing effect.

as for the how could so many people be wrong...that happens all too often in society.

Love you long time!

Originally posted by zigmund

or *gasp* maybe he has a diffrent opinion then you do!?

Learn the diffrence between fact and your opinion, or else don't come on a forum if you can't accept it people enjoy a game you don't enjoy, because your just trolling right now.

ok one last question hehe im trying to get this right.

Im a fan of pvp... so i want whats best for pvp bewteen these 2 classes

knight ? or berserker ?

what one is better, better attacks,skill,combos,damage?

basicly whats better for pvp.

also so berserker can use 2 hand huge swords just like a knight?

anyone know? i just got the game and yea ( question above post )

All classes are good at PVP, but I'd pick a Berserker over a Knight, as a Berserker can do a bit more damage then a knight can.