Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Age of Conan trailer (November 12th)

ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

Age Of Conan trailer

Gametrailers.com mirror

Those animations are smooth imageimageimage

I would cry if I got into beta right now.

Comments

• busdriverbusdriver Member Posts: 859
    Yea, it's awesome. It would also be awesome to have a computer that could run it while having those graphics.

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857
    Heres the same file on Youtube.com for anyone that doesn't want to deal with Fileshack's  download BS

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

Originally posted by Aelfinn
    Heres the same file on Youtube.com for anyone that doesn't want to deal with Fileshack's  download BS

Erm whats the problem? 5 clicks too difficult?

A true fan would want the better resolution image
  • QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    I have some strange problems with this video..it's playing soo slow.. >< nvm.
    Mountains and animations are gorgeous! *_*

• checkthis500checkthis500 Member Posts: 1,236
    Wow the scenery is absolutely amazing.  I still haven't seen scenery that is as realistic as AoC. 

Character models though.... I think they could've spent more time on the animations and look and feel of them.  The armor on them looks great, but the characters themselves don't look very good.

---------------------------------------------
    I live to fight, and fight to live.

• bendeckibendecki Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by checkthis500
    Wow the scenery is absolutely amazing.  I still haven't seen scenery that is as realistic as AoC. 

Character models though.... I think they could've spent more time on the animations and look and feel of them.  The armor on them looks great, but the characters themselves don't look very good.

its still early beta and im sure they will fine tune and polish the character models. If everything looks that great they have to make the animations just as good. You cant pay that close of attention to detail the surroundings and just ignore animations

I r teh meatshield

Death before Dishonor.

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Originally posted by checkthis500

They resently signed a deal with Nvidia and are going to have some of there programers help them with the graphics.. So hopefully that will help out alot.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314
    I expect this game to be top notch when it releases. Now that they signed with Nvidia that can only help. AoC....SLI.....nice!