Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

n00b question

ekkeekke Member UncommonPosts: 67

I want to play this game so do you have to buy all 3 of the guild war titles?

like all other mmorpg that you gota have the origenal and then the 2 expansions?

thanks

Comments

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

Originally posted by ekke
    like all other mmorpg that you gota have the origenal and then the 2 expansions?

thanks

very noob question indeed

if you took 5 min in www.guildwars.com you would know

the anser is no , all chapters are stand alone games

but ofcorse the best option is to have all and merge into one single acount.

• ZerandZerand Member Posts: 77

Originally posted by neoteo
    Originally posted by ekke

thanks

very noob question indeed

if you took 5 min in www.guildwars.com you would know

the anser is no , all chapters are stand alone games

but ofcorse the best option is to have all and merge into one single acount.

Well, not really. Factions is pretty much waste of time if you want to PvE. I'd say getting the games one by one whenever you get bored of the one you have would be the best idea. And if you're PvE fan, I'd say the order is Nightfall, Prophecies and Factions last as it is the worst one of the three.

Even to myself I'm a genius

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Surprisingly some ppl have only factions and they have a lot of fun with pve. ==

Originally posted by TwilightEdge
    Surprisingly some ppl have only factions and they have a lot of fun with pve. ==
    Well, the truth is it is not totally bad. It has it's good moments. But those good times are just so much better with Prophecies and with Nightfall. Who can say without lying that the slum areas in Factions were enjoyable?

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

Originally posted by Zerand

Well, the truth is it is not totally bad. It has it's good moments. But those good times are just so much better with Prophecies and with Nightfall. Who can say without lying that the slum areas in Factions were enjoyable?

mmm , i guess you dont have a sin ...

Originally posted by neoteo
    Originally posted by Zerand

mmm , i guess you dont have a sin ...

Actually I have. I played Factions PvE areas with one. From start to end.