Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saga of Ryzom Winners?

Does anyone know what happens to the people that won the Saga of Ryzom beta from this site.  I have yet to receive any further information.  BLAH!!!!image

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

[img]http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/images/banner.gif[img]

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

Comments

• Darkknight35Darkknight35 Member UncommonPosts: 126
    i too am a winner and have yet to receive any further informationimage

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087
    I've heard they send you a cd to the address you specified to them. *shrug* I'm new at beta testing so I'm unsure of the whole process...

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• CedricCedric Member Posts: 10
    yeah i heard they were just sending cds as well but i was kinda hoping to at least get an email saying they are sending the cd to me so i dont feel totally in the dark
  • GundamitGundamit Member Posts: 268

I have hurd two things.

One: They will be sending CD's

Two: They will e-mail you a name and password. With a link to a ftp site to DL the client.

Not sure which. Also Admin in the chat said you should recieve an e-mail from them in a couple of days. He picks winners then submits them to Nevrex and they will do the rest. It's out of admin's hands and in the hands of Nevrex. So just sit back take a deep breath of whatever you want and wait.

http://www.sittingduckradio.com - Best music on the Internet
    I'm I getting drunk?! Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!
    Computer Specs:
    AMD Athlon 2200+ XP
    Asylum GeForce FX 5200 256MB
    1024MB SDRam
    Sound Blasters Audigy

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264

Oh.. ok.. I was about to get a heart attack... I hope I dont have to wait for cds... and i hope ONLY MMORPG.com is sending them cuss the cds from nevrex is very slow because of activity during the beta test.. REALLY buisy..

They're still doing a great job beta testing the game though

imageimageimageimageimageimage

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

• mrwigglz07mrwigglz07 Member Posts: 283
    That makes me feel assured.  Thanksimage

[img]http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/images/banner.gif[img]