Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everquest 2: MMORPG.COM Exclusive Screen

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Well, Thursday is upon us again and that means yet another exclusive screen shot of EQII for all the fans out there.  Below is our latest shot. Registered members can download the ultra high-rez version using the link below:

MMORPG.COM Exlcusive
View 1600x1200

NOTE: Our previously posted screen was not actually exclusive, apparently the same one had been given to IGN a while back ;) This screen was actually scheduled for next week, but we are showing it now to fill the gap.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• mOoKmOoK Member Posts: 26
    Much better.

• KaSuYaKaSuYa Member UncommonPosts: 45

not bad graphics..

i love the way of the scales taking a 3D dimension :) gets it cool to get a good armor and show it to friends to get upset hehehe

by a PvP Master

• ArrghArrgh Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Is that a gnome?

• BrahmBrahm Member Posts: 60

Its a Hippy Gnome. Notice the green tinted granny glasses. I guess Gnomes wont have a city but a groovy lovin commune image

• TheHiddenOneTheHiddenOne Member Posts: 66

Well, I think my kids are looking forward to this game more than me as its when I finally let them loose on the on-line world!

I think this shot shows off the graphics quite well with some nice and subtle effects and detail but the Gnome(?) seems to be rather out of proportion with the bottom half looking to come from a larger Gnome than the top half! Then again, maybe its just my old eyes playing tricks image