Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would Dark Age of Camelot be the best PvP game ?

Would Dark Age of Camelot be the best PvP game ?So not ... tell me what you think is the best PvP MMORPG game image Or you could tell me whats the best MMORPG that is comming with the best PvP systemimage

Comments

• AenectAenect Member Posts: 19
       Most definitely the best PvP game out by a long shot. I've played a good portion of MMO's and I always come back to DAoC for it's PvP. See, in most games theres nothing really to look forward to end game except for maybe cooler weapons and armor, and being 'the best'. In DAoC you can accomplish all that, plus make a name for yourself in the pvp scene. The Realm Versus Realm pvp system is great, because theres a sense of accomplishment taking towers, gaining Realm Ranks, and lots of fun teamwork. And now that Mythic has released the 'Classic' servers, you can get to level 50 and go out to RvR and its easier for casual gamers, because you don't have to get all of the special and overpowering 'Artifacts' and 'Master Levels' brought from the second expansion, Trials of Atlantis. Also you can fight in the 'battlegrounds' (one keep, all three realms try to control) through your levels, to practice for the big boy RvR. Now if you've got plenty of time, and might even consider yourself a 'hardcore gamer', then just go to one of the normal servers and get all those goods.
        Now, you still need to have good gear and specialize your skills well to be effective versus most of the Elders in DAoC, like myself ; ). If you decide to try out DAoC, my advice is to find a good guild right off, ask them questions, and have them help you on your feet. Then try to get a level 50, because you can get bonuses with other toons like /level 20 (though you can't on Classic servers), and funding for equipment.

• 1legendary71legendary7 Member Posts: 21
    tnx allot for the info and taking your time :) its good info image
  • FESjohnFESjohn Member Posts: 46
    Yes i think it is the greatest pvp game right now. If people who made games wanted to i think they could make a better pvpv game. Dark age of camelot rules!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    If you decide to play DAOC... join one of the classic servers... plenty of people and lots of fun

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon