Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

another topic thanx $oe

sienosieno Member Posts: 119

o.k  well  for starters  i would like to thank soe for  killing off my  toon i played  happly for 2 years  on swg  mstr doc/tkm  so i clicked the button  i come to realize  there is no none zilch  other games i have found where i could craft my own buffs  craft my own heals  and be able to slap the armor on and compete in pvp soo  then  after all this  what the heck try the nge about day 4 its a retardo game now  click the button again ohh  wow sigil high hopes for vanguard  and then BLAME!  well  shoot went to bed with $oe  so yes I will not be playing  with any soe logo on it near it or around it  well  thank you  for everything and keep up the good work

sieno  mstrdoc/tkm (dead)thanx $oe

ivanO,re mstr ranger/artisan (dead)thanx $oe

You want loot? Go kill some npcs, you wanna visit hades? come find ME, and dont forget to bring coins for the ferryman,

Comments

• n2k3156n2k3156 Member Posts: 523

First off, I see its your first post, so welcome.

Secondly, people will get you alot better if you use actual sentences.

And yes, SOE is gay.

NGE Refugee.

• UbermanUberman Member Posts: 340

Originally posted by n2k3156

Secondly, people will get you alot better if you use actually sentences...

And grammar.   image
  • n2k3156n2k3156 Member Posts: 523

Originally posted by Uberman
    Originally posted by n2k3156

Secondly, people will get you alot better if you use actually sentences...

And grammar.   image

Yeah. I feel dumb.

NGE Refugee.

• BuZZKilgoreBuZZKilgore Member Posts: 525
    BAd grammer or not we got the messege "SOE sucks"!

• mystitiggermystitigger Member Posts: 167

I'm happy to see even the "target audience" starting to despise the NGE.

• TrubadurenTrubaduren Member Posts: 575

Yeah, Welcome.

And indeed SOE are gay, but i dont think you shouldent play Vanguard just cause of that SOE is holding Billing support (Which is good since I think we hade a topic about what worked, and it was SOE Billing).

Starwars Galaxies, An Empier Diveded, That's what it says on my box anyway.

• ShivorEheShivorEhe Member Posts: 83

Originally posted by mystitigger

I'm happy to see even the "target audience" starting to despise the NGE.

ROFL...beautiful.
  • RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961

Originally posted by Trubaduren
    Yeah, Welcome. And indeed SOE are gay, but i dont think you shouldent play Vanguard just cause of that SOE is holding Billing support (Which is good since I think we hade a topic about what worked, and it was SOE Billing).  
    Vanguard is coming through as over-hyped, not to mention being a grind-fest of epic proportions, one that puts EQ and EQ2 combined to shame.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up for that. If what I've heard is even remotely true, expect to spend weeks of grinding for every single thing. Yes, that includes spamming lvl 37 lfg for days.

• MX13MX13 Member Posts: 2,489

Originally posted by Rekrul

Yeah, Welcome.
    And indeed SOE are gay, but i dont think you shouldent play Vanguard just cause of that SOE is holding Billing support (Which is good since I think we hade a topic about what worked, and it was SOE Billing).

Vanguard is coming through as over-hyped, not to mention being a grind-fest of epic proportions, one that puts EQ and EQ2 combined to shame.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up for that. If what I've heard is even remotely true, expect to spend weeks of grinding for every single thing. Yes, that includes spamming lvl 37 lfg for days.

All I can say is that this is not the case. I can't say anymore.

I'll start my own SWG... with Black Jack... and Hookers!!!

In fact, forget the SWG!!!!

• FikusOfAhaziFikusOfAhazi Member Posts: 1,835

Originally posted by MX13

Yeah, Welcome.

That's exactly what it seemed like to me. It has bit and peices of all the things we want, but something is missing from the game that ties it all together. Its hard to explain.

See you in the dream..
    The Fires from heaven, now as cold as ice. A rapid ascension tolls a heavy price.

• MX13MX13 Member Posts: 2,489

Originally posted by FikusOfAhazi

Yeah, Welcome.

That's exactly what it seemed like to me. It has bit and peices of all the things we want, but something is missing from the game that ties it all together. Its hard to explain.

I'm not attempting to force my perspective, but all I can say is what I've said.

I'll start my own SWG... with Black Jack... and Hookers!!!

In fact, forget the SWG!!!!

• sienosieno Member Posts: 119

thank you for your replies  and yes i read the soe billing post the only thing to work but also read on that people were getting  frre months and  only paid the 15.00  month after they raised it never the case with my billing image

but i laughed soo hard at that topic and the airplane story  glad to see some of the vets  of the game and not so vets  but about vanguard its true it is missing something  its overhyped like every game that comes out but

what is the differ between vanguard and daoc?  except the eye candy  its only the old crummy wheel  stolen from other games  posting were doing something totaly new

like eating at a new  food joint  and i get a whopper from bk   the fries from mcdonalds  and the shake from wendies  and  say i made a break through on the combo meals  grand opening  pre-order your special made combo today

were almost opened but the bank tryed to get us to install fire sprinkler system(be ms)  soo instead we always wanted the foam ones soo the mob($oe) is backing us again BUT IT WILL BE DIFFERENT!!  resturant than the one that is in the ghetto now a crack house

well if it quacks like a duck and acts like a duck then ..........................

You want loot? Go kill some npcs, you wanna visit hades? come find ME, and dont forget to bring coins for the ferryman,

• FikusOfAhaziFikusOfAhazi Member Posts: 1,835

Originally posted by FikusOfAhazi

Yeah, Welcome.

I'm not attempting to force my perspective, but all I can say is what I've said.

ya, i know your not forcing your perspective..i just went into it with the idea it would be everything pre-cu was, and it wasnt imo. I was a little disappointed.

See you in the dream..
    The Fires from heaven, now as cold as ice. A rapid ascension tolls a heavy price.

• JohnFranzJohnFranz Member Posts: 44

Originally posted by sieno
    thank you for your replies  and yes i read the soe billing post the only thing to work but also read on that people were getting  frre months and  only paid the 15.00  month after they raised it never the case with my billing image but i laughed soo hard at that topic and the airplane story  glad to see some of the vets  of the game and not so vets  but about vanguard its true it is missing something  its overhyped like every game that comes out but what is the differ between vanguard and daoc?  except the eye candy  its only the old crummy wheel  stolen from other games  posting were doing something totaly new   like eating at a new  food joint  and i get a whopper from bk   the fries from mcdonalds  and the shake from wendies  and  say i made a break through on the combo meals  grand opening  pre-order your special made combo today were almost opened but the bank tryed to get us to install fire sprinkler system(be ms)  soo instead we always wanted the foam ones soo the mob($oe) is backing us again BUT IT WILL BE DIFFERENT!!  resturant than the one that is in the ghetto now a crack house image well if it quacks like a duck and acts like a duck then ..........................  
    What?

"President Smedley, if you seek fame, if you seek prosperity for the SOE and LA, if you seek subscriptions: Come here to the players! Mr. Smedly, listen to the players! Mr. Smedley, roll back these servers!" - Ronald Reagan

Star Wars NGE (New Guiled Economics)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8687227922034118883
    Sums up my feelings about SWG pretty well :(

• DodeceDodece Member Posts: 76

I was mildly interested in Vanguard, and then they went to bed with SOE. Despite their claims I have little doubt that SOE shananigans will win out the day, and Vanguard will belong to SOE in less then a year.

Once that happens you get a trail of corpses. Vanguard will sneak onto the station pass. Where it will nurse maid alot of ailing games like SWG, Planetside, MXO. Once that happens the games costs will be cut. Expect indian CSRs who barely speak english. Developers that really are not competent. A shake down for expansions. Resources that should be used for the game get spent on expansions. So the player can pay for a expansion they already paid for again.

Also with SOEs ethics of game design it probabally wouldn't be too long before you see them selling in game items, and proping up the game with flashy content. Worse yet you may even see revamps, or worse console porting. Console players, and PC players do not merge, and most dedicated players are sickened by the buy your way in club. Yes people do it on ebay all the time, but a corporation doing it is like handing a loaded pistol to a toddler. You know that things will go wrong fast. First all good stuff will be buy only, and any in game economy will go to hell due to rapid enflation.

What ails Vanguard is that SOE was invited in. Thats like a serial killer being a butler in the mansion. A serial killer with no impulse control. Can you really feal safe in such a situation? Playing in fear that it might get stripped from you is not the way a mmorpg should work. SOE is the perveyer of such fears. They love rewrites, cost cuts, and insane financeing schemes.

To the original poster I do not blame you. SOE really hasn't shown anything even remotely close to remorse. More like fealing sorry, because they got caught. Not for what they did, and worse then that they do not even understand why what they did was very wrong. They have most certainly not abandoned the principles that got them in dutch in the first place.

• Linkman214Linkman214 Member CommonPosts: 91

Sieno, We welcome you my friend.

Everyone else, just lay off. Another one falls into our ranks, and you should be able to get what he is trying to say just fine. Don't give us the reputation the ducks have with their forums

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118

Yeah, Welcome.

Ahh...So your secret Beta game that rocks is finally revealed.   MUWAHAHAHAHHA!!!   image

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• TrubadurenTrubaduren Member Posts: 575
    I know Vanguard probably misses some stuff that we old swg vets would like.

But i guess its worth a shot, and if it now is a big retarded grind fest, then I'll blow it.

Starwars Galaxies, An Empier Diveded, That's what it says on my box anyway.

• VastarVastar Member Posts: 176

Originally posted by Linkman214
    Sieno, We welcome you my friend. Everyone else, just lay off. Another one falls into our ranks, and you should be able to get what he is trying to say just fine. Don't give us the reputation the ducks have with their forums
      That's a good point and I think he had his heart in the right place. It's just harder to decipher.