Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the sever merge?

crazymuncycrazymuncy Member Posts: 4
ok can anyone explain this 2 me?  before u could only play one faction per sever but i like them all so when they merge do i have to choose just one?  and also i got the names i like on my sever so is it going to make me rename my chars or what?  any answers would be very helpful

Comments

• DalzielDalziel Member Posts: 12
    Not sure, but im in the same boat you are on this....image

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276
    I have been wondering this too.  Oh well I like my MAU so I don't think I will worry about ever creating another race, but the name thing does make you wonder.

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• SunriderSunrider Member UncommonPosts: 527

Once again, i stand by my afirmation that unless this game is headed towards a sunset they won't merge the servers.

It doesnt make sense. To transfer all the charecters, the banks, the loot tables, merge the economies, deal with player renaming, having it so you can only play ONE race per-account... it just doesnt make any sense for CM to continue fudging there game.

"And after blizzard takes over the world, they are gonna gather a bunch of lemmings, sit on their fat asses near a cliff, and watch the little fuzzy bastards suicide dive into the ground below. . . . . all just for their own entertainment."

• karr1981karr1981 Member Posts: 59

Hi Guys

The restriction to only play one race per account was removed during the giga updates, so this will not be an issue when the merge takes place

Ulric

• anti!imac010anti!imac010 Member Posts: 80

Can you confirm this inoformation? Maybe with some proof?

• karr1981karr1981 Member Posts: 59

Are you impying i would lie??? heheh the Ulric never lie :-)

anyway here a link to when the community first discovered we had removed the race lock

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115261