Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Active Shard

ShucklesShuckles Member Posts: 158
I just resubscribed, went to a couple of my past shards, and could not find any players.

What is the most active shard these days?

I am eastern timezone and would prefer that, but will move to where the players are...

Comments

• vengeful85vengeful85 Member Posts: 65
     The Pacific shard has a pretty high and  constant population, and a high number of pvp  players.image
  • zerox168zerox168 Member Posts: 88

it's been awhile since ive played but the place to go was atlantic pacific wasn't that populated at all

• MaeEyeMaeEye Member UncommonPosts: 1,106
    I think Atlantic is the highest right now.  But I think the shard with the best player base would be Chesapeake.  If you do come to chessy, let me know.

/played-mmorpgs

Total time played: 9125 Days, 21 Hours, 29 Minutes, 27 Seconds
    Time played this level: 39 Days, 1 Hour, 24 Minutes, 5 Seconds

• dinanm3atldinanm3atl Member Posts: 215
    Atlantic is packed.

Good times on there. Where were u in Atlantic.

I wish it was Old UO sometimes. So when the moron players come into the Titan room in Despise I would just kill them for stealing my kills when I am trying to make money!

Old Skool Ultima Online Junky
    Bring back the OLD UO so I can play again

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717
    you should get an indication when you are in the shard selection if you choose "sort by population". if you do this at prime time, you should get a feel for them at least.

for the european shards (drachenfels vs europa) it is definetly europa. many us players there as well.

imageimage

• azgarthazgarth Member UncommonPosts: 188
    Europa is still very active, check www-uo-auction.com to see how many players there are selling (legaly) in-game items for in-game cash. Same goes for other shards, see where most items are, and you see the most active.
  • AshynAshyn Member Posts: 91

One of our kids still plays UO and his guild just transfered to Atlantic (from Pacific).  I'd venture to guess those posting Atlantic are probably right on population.

-Ashyn