Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has a 220/30 toon?

courtdogcourtdog Member Posts: 73

Currently, I have a 216/12 adv  and a   210/8 fixer. I'm getting close on my adv, should reach 217 in a couple of days, if I slack off, otherwise 2 good hard missions or inferno heck team.

Comments

• StarkStark Member Posts: 119
    I played on/off for 3 years. Best toon was a 176 Fixer. Although not maxed I did have (still have) half a billion creds and that sweet red Alien Yalm. Now I want to play again. Damn You!  image
  • AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Originally posted by Stark
    I played on/off for 3 years. Best toon was a 176 Fixer. Although not maxed I did have (still have) half a billion creds and that sweet red Alien Yalm. Now I want to play again. Damn You!  image

Can I have ur stuff? image

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• lydicalydica Member Posts: 12
    I had a 220 Adv, 220 MA and a few others in the 212-218 area. Still have the account, stopped playing a bit after AI came out, just became to boring for me, and I had started to play wow, And I just couldnt see myself grinding thouse alien lvls.

It is good to see people still playing, maybe one day I shall check it out again, but thats doubtful :(
  • courtdogcourtdog Member Posts: 73

Originally posted by Stark

How is EQII Stark?
  • courtdogcourtdog Member Posts: 73
    Just wanted to say my main toon, Cblaze on Rimor, hit 220 last night. WOOT!!!  image