Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Qeusts

monkeytrollmonkeytroll Member Posts: 262

I found qeusts a large problem with this game , i did all the qeusts up too the ones to drive a cart , and there were many levels before i could do those , please tell me there are 100s of qeusts now , please! lol

Monkeytrollimage

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion , even if it is totally wrong." (Johny Depp)

Comments

• MrsBlueMoonMrsBlueMoon Member Posts: 2

Well, wish I could tell you there were 100's of quests, that would be really nice.  But nope.  There are now three planets, Clan Fields, Clan Wars, and the item mall is coming this month (or at least we are told.)

• monkeytrollmonkeytroll Member Posts: 262

TBH that wasnt a lot of help , are there any new qeusts or not? , and whats the item mall? , someone please clear this up for me before i start paying money to play again!!!

Monkeytrollimage

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion , even if it is totally wrong." (Johny Depp)

• NobirNobir Member Posts: 1
    I think there is only 3 quests after lvl 50 (not 100% sure). 2 in Luna for lvl 81 and 82 and 2nd job quest in Junon for lvl 100.

Build a man a fire, he is warm for one day, Set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life

• raybansirianraybansirian Member Posts: 5

yup there are many quest...

lvl 50 the drive cart quest in mildun and going to luna planet in alphonso... there is a quest on 9PM but you cant accept the quest with out atleast 1 party member.. the reward is gems r3 s3 t3 d3 and etc.. on luna lvl 82 quest is the 2 accessories earing and necklace with a stat of 12 additional defense.. i heard there is a new quest on goblin cave im not sure...

RayBan*Sirian  pROSE player

RayBan*sirian*

• raybansirianraybansirian Member Posts: 5

Item mall..

there are unique items u can buy on the item mall.. there are rare items that artisans cant craft on it... anyway there are premium items u can buy on the item mall such as skill reset book stat reset book emotions and etc.. cosmetics, here u can buy many items so your apperance will look cool.. functional and etc

RayBan*Sirian pROSE player

RayBan*sirian*