Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What next-gen console are you getting?

xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
Please dont start flame wars, I am just wondering whos getting what consoles. Please vote in Poll.

Comments

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

I have yet to buy a console. Always been PC's for me.

But the PS3 has me about as close as Ive ever been to considering one. Wii just looks silly Im sorry..... (good buddy is gonna strangle me for saying that)

And the only reason I like the PS3 is its like a home theatre setup too.... the games are a bonus.

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• Rreka'alRreka'al Member Posts: 450
    I already own the 360, which I am quite happy with, and I will probably get a Wii just so I can play Twilight Princess.

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
    Any other opinions/votes?

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    Have an X360, and dead chuffed with it. I'm not going to be getting anything else.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Pretty happy with my PC atm. I may look into getting a next-gen console further down the road for the exclusive games. Not going to deal with the mad rush on the initial release though. I haven't gotten an x360 though, so I may just pass over the others as well.

im a pretty strong supporter of the Wii60

• AwakenedAwakened Member UncommonPosts: 595
    Wii

What greater tribute to free will than the power to question the highest of authority? What greater display of loyalty than blind faith? What greater gift than free will? What greater love than loyalty?

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    I'll get around to buying a Wii eventually...if only to play twilight princess...the ps3 is too expensive and the 360 lacks any games that have me going "WOW"  Even Gears of war has me unexcited.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    I own a 360 and ill be getting a Wii probably sometime early next year. I was going to make the rush to get it but there are to many PC/360 games comming out now and soon that i want, like NWN2, Smackdown vs Raw 2007, Call of Duty 3, Sonic...

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

My PC will always be my main gaming rig regardless. Boyfriend has a 360 which I play now and then, think it's a wonderful machine.

That said though, I have my Wii lined up already, price + orginality did it for me, looking forward to some back to basics = fun gaming times :).

i am very interested to see what the Wii has in store for me. I've got mine already pre-ordered. I am also oh so excited for Twilight princess

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Originally posted by shae
    My PC will always be my main gaming rig regardless. Boyfriend has a 360 which I play now and then, think it's a wonderful machine. That said though, I have my Wii lined up already, price + orginality did it for me, looking forward to some back to basics = fun gaming times :).
    shae has a boyfriend? imageimage

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
       Im getting the Wii. The game Bonk! on the Virtual console is my reason. I was addicted to that game. I never finished the last level! All these years later and I still want to finish it! Golden Axe, the game summons memories of the old smokey pizza joint I played it in. Hehe I can remember the slice of pizza balanced above the controler and the root beer at my feet Id spill over when I got excited. These memories of game are still so fresh in my mind! Duck hunt, Metroid, Icarus, the second zelda with the little fairy gal. I could go on and on and on! Then top that off with the rebirth of all the old games on a new system with controls to die for!

I never thought I was a fanboy. Im realy not. What I am though is someone who wants to relive his youthimage

Im suprised, yet happy at the results