Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not for the faint hearted....WARNING

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Before you click on this link, make sure you have a strong heart!!

Happy Holloween  LINK

Comments

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    Pfff, I thought it was actually going to be something scary, like the zombie that pops up.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• bhagamubhagamu Member Posts: 425

My friend from high school and I have a pact that in '07 and '08, we are going to campaign for the Democrat who has the best chance of defeating Clinton in the primaries. I'm not in the mood for a conservative Democrat again.

www.draftgore.com
    Gore '08

• PyscoJuggaloPyscoJuggalo Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

Here is one case where I agree with outfctrlimage

But what is scarrier is the Dualarchy:

1- Bush SR
    2- Willie Clinton
    3- Bush JR
    4- Hillary Clinton
    5- Jeb Bush
    6- Chealsy Clinton
    7- Bush Twin 1
    8- Bush Twin 2
    9- The Proginy of Chealsy Clinton

--When you resubscribe to SWG, an 18 yearold Stripper finds Jesus, gives up stripping, and moves with a rolex reverend to Hawaii.
    --In MMORPG's l007 is the opiate of the masses.
    --The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!
    --CCP could cut off an Eve player's fun bits, and that player would say that it was good CCP did that.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by bhagamu

My friend from high school and I have a pact that in '07 and '08, we are going to campaign for the Democrat who has the best chance of defeating Clinton in the primaries. I'm not in the mood for a conservative Democrat again.

Are you calling Hillary conservative?  Uhhhhhh........no

It doesn't matter though, she won't win simply based on the fact that she is extremely shrill and difficult to listen to, Americans don't want to put up with that for four years, we just came out of 8 years of stuttering and strategery.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

I cant believe Arny hasnt put his hand up yet. Id vote for him....

Provided Im still in Australia image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Arnold Schwartzeneggar can't run. He's not a native born U.S. citizen.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    Oh man....hell YES! Its been so long since a political thread poped up, I was starting to go comatose.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• tacitusherostacitusheros Member Posts: 14

This is some real FREAKY and SCARY  stuff!

Happey Holloween!

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by grunty

Don't worry. They're working on changing that.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by grunty

Don't worry. They're working on changing that.

I would be surprised if the law wasn't changed in the next 20 years or so...changing the constitution takes a long ass time, even with all of congress supporting the idea of doing so...Personally I don't think it would be such a bad thing if Arny was president, he's done okay in California I guess...although I disagree with some of his social viewpoints, at least he has done pretty well with the economy...something I can't say for our previous governor.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• bhagamubhagamu Member Posts: 425

Originally posted by Draenor

Are you calling Hillary conservative?  Uhhhhhh........no

Yes, to answer your question, I'm labelling Senator Clinton a conservative Democrat.

www.draftgore.com
    Gore '08