Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THIS will be the next big MMO to me

Spellborn sounds more than interesting to me. I don't want to go in detail. When I read the developers statements about Spellborn, the combat system, skills, game mechnaics and so on I knew that this will be my next MMO after EQ2. When reading what the devs are planning and what they want the game to be you can see how much love they put in this project and how innovative their thoughts are. They don't try to copy something that works good and add some new ideas. They are creating what I would call a next gen MMO. They analyzed other games and found out what is so fun about them and did it even better for spellborn without copying ideas.

The combat system will be ub0r and the difference between good players ands noobs will be bigger than in every other game. I think and I hope that this game will not do the same mistakes as EQ2 does - trying to to catch all the WoW players that quit their account.

GIVE THIS GAME A CHANCE and try to get into the beta and buy it then. This kind of games do not get as much players as WoW so it is very hard for the devs to keep this projects running. This game is worth it.

(sry for my bad english)

Comments

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

I think there's a rather small but enthusiastic vibe running around TCoS at the moment. Although it's not as hayped as Age of Conan or War or Vanguard, there's a select group of gamers that genuinely feel that TCoS will be a sleeper hit.

Is it a certainty? Absolutely not, I think the devs still need to prove they can pull off everything they've said they can, am I confident though? For sure.

The project is very ambitious but at the same time, they've stayed within realistic capabilities and so far, have backed up quite a bit of their intentions.

Lots remains to be seen but I for one am very excited to see where this game goes over the next couple of years.

• jw2252jw2252 Member Posts: 34
    They have a lot of new ideas and some really cool innovations going into this game.  I'm hoping that they're creativity pays off cuz I'm quite done playing EQ clones thank you very much.
  • tirallumtirallum Member UncommonPosts: 205

We'll see....

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619
    I will be testing it out.  just won a beta key