Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

well this is just a rumor...

dorpianodorpiano Member Posts: 19
OKay guys heres the low down people are spreading rumors about a company that made jurassic park operartion genesis are makeing a jurassic park online...well this is just a rumor but I hope its hell no not a rumor please god dont let it be a rumor pleasssse!!!image

dman

Comments

• well i heard tat there is a version of turok that will come out for online where u party up and kill dino's with other players and try to get the most kills or somtin like that -------------------------------------------------------------jurassic park would be so gayimageimageimage

• wishbone10wishbone10 Member Posts: 36
    lol

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pr0n surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'hot XXX galore'. While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, "'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!"..... Quoth the server, 404

• MonkDaddyMonkDaddy Member Posts: 35

and the same company is putting out Goonies online next year too and Donkey Kong Online is slated for fall of 2008

rofl please how could you even post about this

• AeylasAeylas Member Posts: 3
    well, this rumor seems kind of unrealist... how can they do an MMORPG abbout jurasic park? it is kind of hard... will you be the dinosaurs or the humans?