Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is there to do after you hit 20?

ziphiiziphii Member Posts: 17

Hello.  I just bought Factions and Prophecies, and am leveling up a character in each.  I think I like Factions more, but the jury is still out. 

I'm just wondering if there are quests or missions to work on once you hit 20, or does the rest of the game revolve around pvp?

"Did you see us fight?"

"No"

"Trap!"

Comments

• hadzhadz Member Posts: 712

With Factions, particularly, the game pretty much STARTS at lvl 20. All of the good stuff happens after that. Prophecies is similar though it takes a lot longer to get to 20, and there are many more pre-20 focussed missions.

If you end up getting Nightfall later on, you'll see that over 3/4 of the game is made for level 20 characters.

(I'm talking PvE stuff here, no PvP needed to enjoy post-lvl 20)

• ziphiiziphii Member Posts: 17
    Ahh, that is good news.  It's kind of hard to get much of a sense of what the game is about from just the early areas, but I'm already level 8, so I'm making good progress so far.  There's a lot to figure out compared to WoW (the only other online game I've ever played). 

Thanks for the information and encouragement.

"Did you see us fight?"

"No"

"Trap!"

• A good rule of thumb on this site is anyone who says guild wars has no content because you can opnly get to level 20 has probably only played at most 1/3 of the content(and usually hasn't played any) and is therefore an idiot.  Sadly you see that statement often.

• MarkusDMarkusD Member Posts: 64
    It's all about skills!!! Level 20 really means nothing because you can be lvl 20 with a handfull of skills or lvl 20 with every skill (good luck with that) and there is no doubt that the one with all the skills is going to be more versatile and fun to play.