Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice plz

dlooneydlooney Member Posts: 306
Im wondering, i got the guild wars game once but it was slightly defective and i couldnt get a new one for some reason so i didnt get to try it so can someone tell me if its worth buying again.

Comments

• somefr33ksomefr33k Member Posts: 1
     Theres plenty of things to do if you have all versions. Nightfall just came out so dont know much about it yet sorry but it's a fun game if u need to pass time or want something to do.
  • redman235redman235 Member Posts: 19
     image Umm..........................
    First off what version of guildwars (ex. nightfall.)
    Second all you really need is the account. If you have set up the account then go to www.guildwars.com and on the right it says "Download the client". Just download and run.
  • pureazurepureazure Member Posts: 148

As redman says download the client. And if you still have the cd key from the one you brought, you should be fine to make an account with it( assuming you have'nt allready yet set up an account).

// The G&H Townhall - http://gnhth.vault.ign.com - a Gods and Heroes fansite

• BentBent Member CommonPosts: 581
    yeah, as others have said if you had an account in the past you still have it now... All you should need to do is download the clinet.  If you have a slow internet connection that could take awhile... but you could just borrow the GWs install cds from a friend.

The cds aren't needed... you can download the game... You just need a CD to set up an account to be able to play.  And once you do that you account exists forever.