Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to play EVE without a credit card??

westwestwestwest Member Posts: 4
I am interested in EVE but i do not have a credit card. Is there any possible way i can play without one??

--))West wesT((--

Comments

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

How many of these threads are you guys gonna make?

You no doubt saw someone else post with the same title and/or context, so why don't you go read their thread listen to ppl there. You don't have to make a new thread to find out.

The only reason I say that is because in the last 2 or 3 weeks we have gotten more of these threads than in the 2yrs I've been on this site. Which means you NO DOUBT saw someone else's post.

Yes You can Pay W/o a CC:

1. Paypal - Find a Game Time Code on EBay. They run about $17 for 30days. You can also buy a KEY CODE which waves the $19.95 creation fee + the first 30days free for about $7.48, but this does not add time to an account.

2. Wire Transfer - Moneygram, Western Union

3. PayByCash - Same site as the Moneygram, Western Union is offered. You can send them a check or money order. They are officially sanctioned by CCP.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • westwestwestwest Member Posts: 4
    sorry for the inconvenience i am new to the website and, i didnt think of that. I will make sure to take extra precautions next time.

--))West wesT((--

• pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

Yeas as above stated

you got some options to pay for EvE Online

some selected countries you can pay by sms

Here is a list of places who sell time codes cards

ETC retailers| Time Card Sellers

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by Emilyname
    I know of a company

^ gold seller spammer. Don't listen to him.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me