Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

? registration here on mmorpg.com ?

Have you done registration here on mmorpg.com just because of spellborn beta-key give away?
I hope there are less than 250 yes Voters in here! image

Comments

• Sky-DreamSky-Dream Member Posts: 64

What you're talking about.. I been a member of MMORPG.com for over a year.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

This is why I think you should be here at least a month before you can qualify for prizes/ give reviews/ rate games, etc.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Originally posted by Zorvan

This is why I think you should be here at least a month before you can qualify for prizes/ give reviews/ rate games, etc.

While I agree with you to a degree, it kinda defeats the purpose for mmorpg.com if they were to do that.

One of the benefits to mmorpg.com when holding one of these contests is that they get to have new members come in, more members means more hits p/day, which equates to more advertising revenue over the long term for the site. Which in turn helps make site better, which is what we the community want :).

Either way, it's not that bad a thing.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

I know. I've just been cranky. Maybe I'll go read a book or somethin'::::19::

• aspiinaspiin Member Posts: 66
    Becuase of MMORPG i found out about spellborn. I havent been a member long here on this site, but I plan to stay :)

• bornspellerbornspeller Member Posts: 7
    planning to stay? no question. of cause i too looking forward to stay active on this site. but if you found your  one and only mmorpg - this site looses its sense a little bit
  • SirPeterSirPeter Member UncommonPosts: 33
    there never will be "THE PERFECT GAME"
    so i am happy to be member of this best and most informative Site

Originally posted by bornspeller
    planning to stay? no question. of cause i too looking forward to stay active on this site. but if you found your  one and only mmorpg - this site looses its sense a little bit