Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG of my Dreams

Preety much like DnL (dark and light) except no bugs, good community, and good graphics. 

In otherwords a MMO where not only can you rule a country or city, but you can take over other cities.  Has got to be big, have a very complex skill tree, many things to do outside of just fighting, crafting and doing retarded quests. 

If someone made a game like DnL except GOOD, would you play it?  What is the game of your dreams, and how much would you be willing to spend to play it.

Comments

• ZerimurZerimur Member Posts: 63
    imageimage GIVE UP kmow you will never find a game like this...EVERYBODY is waiting for a game so good xD but we will never find it image oh well settle for the seconds I guess image
  • zewmzewm Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by silvarshark
      Preety much like DnL (dark and light) except no bugs, good community, and good graphics.   In otherwords a MMO where not only can you rule a country or city, but you can take over other cities.  Has got to be big, have a very complex skill tree, many things to do outside of just fighting, crafting and doing retarded quests.  If someone made a game like DnL except GOOD, would you play it?  What is the game of your dreams, and how much would you be willing to spend to play it.
    Sounds like you're looking for http://www.anarchy-online.com/

Tower Battles, Alien Cities, Complicated Skills...
  • Rayth3onRayth3on Member UncommonPosts: 146

Crazy... ppl dream of games with such effort, theses days we get cheap games with cool action and good graphics... ends up having the worst gameplay.

If your looking for a good mmo try a non grinding mmo with loadds of pvp.

I currently play Infinity online, a pvp and mission based game requiers skillz, enstead of skills to do dmg.

if your intrested hers the link.

www.playinfinity.net

but other than that your better of palying a shooter or action type of game, if so I recomend any valve game XD.

• scx316scx316 Member Posts: 106
    The mmo of my dreams would be dawn(glitchless.com) exept it would be real and not vaporware.

• rOAChYrOAChY Member UncommonPosts: 16
    MY Game of Dreams is All Points Bulletin (APB) From Webzen.

• ReignReign Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Diablo 3.

-

• deadlydog5deadlydog5 Member Posts: 95
    this seems like a game u have to buy at like Walmart or something not many MMO's can do this but you can check out the Dark messiah might and magic at online play i've seen demo's of it but you never know might have to wait for this kind of game

Heroes are born but legends never die

• rawrxbradrawrxbrad Member UncommonPosts: 117
    image i clicked on the link but it firefox wont let me open the game is that the official link?

• sebjamsebjam Member Posts: 3

Easy, Darkfall Online.
    Closed Beta supposed to be starting soon.

• ApocalypticaApocalyptica Member Posts: 491
    If we ever see Darkfall Beta...been saying that for ages haven't they. But I found my dream mmorpg...UO of course image

------------------------------------------------------
    Do I ever sleep?

• zkytzkyt Member Posts: 33

Originally posted by Reign
    Diablo 3.

True dat image

• tubelighttubelight Member UncommonPosts: 276
    http://www.glitchless.com/dawn.html

now thats a helluva idea. only if it werent vaporware :'(

my dream MMO would be a properly made Star Trek Online MMO. I know one is under development but who knows how it will turn out

• jaries_12jaries_12 Member Posts: 1
    Yeh, im gonna go ahead and say Diablo 3... i was obsessed with Diablo 2 for about 5 years non-stop. It'd be a mistake for Blizzard not to make a number 3.
  • ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

Originally posted by jaries_12
    Yeh, im gonna go ahead and say Diablo 3... i was obsessed with Diablo 2 for about 5 years non-stop. It'd be a mistake for Blizzard not to make a number 3.

They did, but wasnt satisfied with it, so they started over image
  • sheek80sheek80 Member Posts: 158
    this is just a online game, not even a mmo. mmo = massive online muylti player, this game has a few hundred on at a time. its just action online game, and its horrible at that. its like BOTS.

• MaurizioMaurizio Member UncommonPosts: 162
    My dream game is what RV can possibly be... I like the roman empire era, and I like the fact of 1:1 scale land mass... Also i like the realisum.... The only problem is, the devs didnt think a few things throgh while implementing some systems in the game, and there are some that are flawed image, the worst thing about the flawed system is that some players take advantage of them... But over all I have high hopes for RV cuase its my dream type game, If they get to the point of fixing/changing a few things, as well as implementing the rest of the stuff we are still missing... 

Best thing about RV that i have found is the fact that i payed once for it, and i can just sit back and wait now till things get better.... I play and am pretty active, But im still really waiting for many things to be put in...

• busdriverbusdriver Member Posts: 859

...would be fantasy/scifi world that works like a real world (no artificial zones or restrictions on who you can attack/what you're able to do), MMORPG that would be more like a virtual world than a game. A game where you sometimes forget that it's just a game.

Darkfall comes closest to this dream.

• shadowfoxxkxshadowfoxxkx Member Posts: 3
    Yeah i agree V_V;

StarFox

• sik209sik209 Member Posts: 3
    I would have to go with Thrones of Chaos.  It is still in the development process, but it has more potential than any other game out there.  It is designed for a more mature group of players and is pretty much hardocre(anti-wow) it isn't fixed to a class-based system so it is pretty much my kind of game

I wish i had emo grass.....

so that way it would cut itself

• ZiphenZiphen Member Posts: 12
    Never happen. 

• darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581
    I been ranting on the game of my dream, I want to have a game of 4 empires going at it on a quest of conquest, dominations, and race for space, A game that is like Civ 4, Planetside, and Oblivion.

• AdamczykAdamczyk Member Posts: 17
    I dont know what game I would have to say for this... Probably a Roma Victor without all the bugs and glitches it has right now. I want a game that has a nice death penalty, open PvP, looting and where you dont have a path set out for you, you can just go into the game and do whatever you want.

If anyone has any suggestions about games like this, I would love to hear them.

Thanks!image
  • spiritglowspiritglow Member Posts: 171
    Shadowrun would be the MMORPG of my Dreams. I would group everyday to run the Shadows with my Chummers. Drek hot! Breaking into corps. Doing snatch runs. Rescue runs. Double and triple crossed runs from fixers. Shamanic totem based magics. Elves, Orks, Humans, Dragons, Windingos, Dwarfs, Riggers, Deckers, Adepts, Indians, Japanese, Arcologies, Cyber wired. It could be so cool.

Spiritglow
  • BlackRozeBlackRoze Member Posts: 55

er.......man the mmo of my dreams? i guess RF Online cus its fun n stuff! maybe guild wars nightfall.....Aion looks uber fun as well!

Death's Little Helper, Watch your ass

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    mmo of my dreams would be GW without instances and open pvp =]