Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anybody need a story writer

I am currently writing a story for a mob based game but I can write other stories for other games. If you need a story writer please don't hesitate to message me on here or on yahoo at jonnyb19200601.

Jonnybatone

Comments

• ShandShand Member Posts: 1

Hello.

I'm currently just starting off developing a rpg, but suck at making up stories, so... you think you can make one up?

The game will take place in a medieval world, with knights, orcs, dragons etc.

Think about it!

/M
  • harrison151harrison151 Member Posts: 11
    Could i get in on this sounds like a good idea imageas long as it doesn't use the generic monsters and weaponsimage

• onthroXonthroX Member Posts: 40

I'm also a story-writer, I can create quests, and I have alot of fresh ideas...

Can I join in?

• jonnybatonejonnybatone Member Posts: 3
    yeah i can think of a few things for medieval time. Do you want vampires, lycans.. all of that?

Jonnybatone

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441

Originally posted by jonnybatone
    yeah i can think of a few things for medieval time. Do you want vampires, lycans.. all of that?
       By think you must mean you can give him ideas you have seen in movies and role playing games lol. FTL

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• jonnybatonejonnybatone Member Posts: 3
    that and what i have done myself.

Jonnybatone

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

Originally posted by Gorukha
    Originally posted by jonnybatone
       By think you must mean you can give him ideas you have seen in movies and role playing games lol. FTL

Name me a fantasy writer that hasn't been influenced by other fantasy movies/RPGs, go on.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.