Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guide to Making Millions

bailyesbailyes Member Posts: 188

Ok then. I am going to reveal to you the ultimate way to make mesos. Ever seen something in the Free Market and really wanted it but you dont have enough mesos? This guide will sho you the way of being able to get this item in a quick few days or even in one day.

Requirements:

1. Character who can kill Jr.Sentinals, Ice Sentinals and Fire Sentinals
2. As many accounts as you want lvl 10+ (The more the better) We'll call these characters 'mules'
3. A few hours spare every day

What to do:

1. Get all of your lvl 10+ characters to Orbis and take them to Huckle (Floor 10 of Orbis Tower)
2. Collect Jr. Sentinal Shells (45 x # of mules) Floors 20, 19 and 18 are good here
3. Collect Ice Sentinal Shells (20 x # of mules)
4. Collect Fire Sentinal Shells (20 x # of mules)
5. Give 45 Jr, 20 Ice, 20 Fire to each mule
6. Let the mules do Huckle's Quest and collect the 5 Orbis Rock Scrolls and 3500 EXP
7. You can do this quest every 24 hours so repeat these steps every 24 hours.

Then what?

Ok then. You've now got a collection of Orbis Rock Scrolls. You may be surprised that these Scrolls can sell for 50k each (Broa. Other world's may be simular). The best place to sell the scrolls are in the Free Market. Just flood your message in FM channel 1. If you need help with flooding in FM, Check out my other topic by clicking here. Thanks for reading this guide. I hope you found it very helpful. Have fun!

Bailyes

Comments