Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I bugged?

Its hard to tell since I'm not too familiar with jedi, and the profession widow is terrible to glean any information from it.

I respecced a level 65 jedi to smuggler and then back again a few days later.

Once I got my skills back I noticed that I didn't have forcechoke (It said I had qualified for it in the profession window) and also one of the forceshock(??) moves was missing too.

I logged in and out and rebooted etc but still no progress. Also I am a bit vague about this but I swear I had a cloak skill too, I checked the profession table but couldnt see any official qualification for it.

If I am bugged, how do I report it these days?

many thanks

Comments

• ThourneThourne Member RarePosts: 757

Sounds like you may not of spent your Expertise points since you respeced back to Jedi.

Look in the menu for the Expertise button and see if you have the points to spend still.

If ya do spend um :)

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    I think it more means that you can spend points to get Force Choke if you want through the expertise thing.  To open your expertise window, press Esc to open then menu and then click Expertise in the list :)

• milton1970milton1970 Member Posts: 347

That's weird, when I first logged it asked me if I wanted to set expertise up but i didnt bother so I can't see how this is the case, anyway the icons are listed in the profession window so I can't  understand how I cant see them in the abilities window?