Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expertise and armor restrictions?

Well, since I'm back now, and haven't played since about a year, I'm still grasping the expertise thing. I play commando, and I see we are getting expertise. In the preview I see regular commando expertise, and an Assault category of expertise.

From what I'm hearing, certain classes need to wear a certain type of armor (assault, battle or recon) to actually benefit from some of their expertise options. So, my understanding is that if I want to benefit from the "assault" segment of the commando expertise and the abilities within it, I'll have to wear assault armor?

This kinda sucks if this is how it is, because I was really planning on wearing a set of Crusader from restuss, which I'm pretty sure is Battle last time I checked.

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Hanse has stated that Commandos have no armour restrictions on them, they'll be able to wear whatever armour they like and still recieve the bonuses.

BH has I think 2 lines that requires Assault armour and I think Officer has a line or two that requires Battle armour.