It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Yes. If a game is not convenient, i am not going to bother. I am playing games for fun, not to work.delete5230 said:Seems a lot of people say first and second generation mmos had too many flaws.
What problems ?
- Maybe you need to use the SOCIAL PANEL and ask for friends and groups ?
- Maybe, you actually have to ask for help now and then ?
- Maybe you need to join a guild in order to get the materials for crafting ?
- Maybe you need to use the auction to make money ?
- Maybe you simply cant achieve something, no matter how hard you try ?
- Maybe you need to be social to run dungeons to keep up with gear ?
- Maybe you had to travel to your destination ?
- Maybe life in game is not easy all the time ?
- Maybe specialized classes can't solo ?
- Maybe you need to study to learn how to do something ?
- Maybe you need to play the game "nine months" instead of "two months" if time is a problem ?
****** So, automatic everything is the answer ? ******
I'm not talking about bugs, that's a different topic.
wow wow wow .. you did not see my warframe vs destiny post?MadFrenchie said:And his first two posts after the ban is lifted...
lol .. no one cares enough about MMO to have a LEGAL definition. Otherwise, there won't be so much flames here.MadFrenchie said:The reason it isn't treated the same or called the same under the law is because of the very real differences. Because you wish to ignore it, it doesn't change reality. It just makes you dangerously ignorant, considering you claim to drive or have driven for Uber.
hehe .. i highly doubt developers care about "powers to destroy in forums" or they control what games are classified as.DeVoDeVo said:The people that loooove MMOs care because once a game is labeled as an "MMO", they have the power to dictate to the developers what they feel should be in the game e.g. endless gear grind, end game dungeons and raids, don't cater to solo. If the developers does not concede to their wishes, the game will be destroyed in forums and blogs.Panther2103 said:Who even cares at this point.
Developers want to move away from the MMO label so they they can have the power to shape the game as they want.
By not labeling the game as an MMO, developers effectively removed the power from the "it's an MMO" crowd.