It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Ffs people. You ain't 60 bucks if you played it for 30 hours at the most then you got your money. Stop being so entitled
It took about 14 hours to do everything and get all the gear i wanted im glad you assumed it was 30 that i did. Rule of thumb is that you should get 1 hour of game play per dollar spent. I paid 60 for assassin's creed origins and got over 110 hours.
Well he edited it down to 10 hours so this whole reply seems silly. 10 hours 60 bucks are you INSANE! hahahaha
Have you played the game or just regurgitating others comments? The shaders' comment has been covered and I can't see it being unusual, the fact the game DOESN'T have a shop yet is unusual.Phixion13 said:This game is pure hype imo and made to milk. You want a good Destiny 2? Wait for a DLC bundle. You get your fix and then you realize you are ankle deep in content. The UI's functionality and little missing bits prove this wasn't a "lets do the PC version right" and more of a double dip console port. It's got some great elements and the gunplay is smooth but in the end you will wonder how much some of these reviewers actually played.
- PC players with controllers get aim assist in PvP (Hand cannon + controller = gg)
- Story feels meh and out of place in an "epic" setting
- No REAL chat to socialize.
- Campaign is 7-10 hours with some grinding to meet mission lvl reqs
- Can top out gear power in a week or two...
- More exotic drops, but more duplicates as well
- Them one time use shaders, assume to sell them micros more.
- Banned players before they hit the menu...