It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This is a very important list, and everyone should study it.Franciscourant said:It's impossible to know until after CU launched, but it will certainly have very interesting elements that DAoC didn't have (afaik):Hothlove said:I hate to be the one to say it but there will never be any better camelot game than daoc.
- Very large scale battles (600+ players) with solid FPS
- RvR-based progression - deemphasized PvE grind
- Dynamic maps that change according to players' actions
- Server-based physics
- Complex construction / destruction system
- Skill crafting
- Awesome forests and much more =P