Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SkateBoarding Online?

Is there 1 it would be so tight i love playing tony hawk pro skater but an online version would be nice compete with others online.

------------------------
I love MMorpgs..

Comments

• CooktasticoCooktastico Member Posts: 599
    It's called IRL. Check it out. The graphics are pretty good, and if yours appear to be a little blurry you can see a trainer and get some upgrades for 100 bucks.
  • GrindPlzGrindPlz Member Posts: 147
    well i already played that game im looking for another version for when im at home =)

------------------------
    I love MMorpgs..

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

Originally posted by GrindPlz
    Is there 1 it would be so tight i love playing tony hawk pro skater but an online version would be nice compete with others online.

Tony Hawk is online....

I used to play Tony hawk's pro skater 3 online all the time.

It's just not as fun as you think it is.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• trigger190trigger190 Member Posts: 264
    I know you like both skateboarding and MMO's, but really there's no need to combine those 2!
    If you keep looking for MMO's that have anything to do with skateboarding, you'll be looking for years and after a while you'll just get bored of both skateboarding and MMO's altogether.

• sacred_bandsacred_band Member Posts: 104

best idea since Golf and non-violent trade MMOs

buy kneepads 200 gp

• RhadocRhadoc Member Posts: 40
    Sounds cool if your into that kind of thing
  • GrindPlzGrindPlz Member Posts: 147
    Not like tony hawk pro skater but like u skate and get money and u can afford some skating gear and level up quests and compete against others

------------------------
    I love MMorpgs..