Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gone?

patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148
So i hear BM got tossed is this true? The community was probably the best i have ever been to, the mature players ruled so the kiddies couldnt breakthrough and cause to much havok.

Comments

• Dragon16Dragon16 Member Posts: 9
    Yes, it is true....I have played Blademistress for years, around may something happened and the maker of the game Punisher decided to let the game go. So after years of playing for many players and we used to pay 5 bucks a month to play(which is 1/3 of what i pay to play eq2) Blademistress is gone so if you could remove it from here that would be great or leave it to remember one great community
  • ireshiresh Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    No, Blade Mistress is still running the source is out, and i am working on new content, and others are working on a 3d of it. I have added a lot of new content and ideas to this old game including a new class Beast master ( or is it Beast mistress? :) )

If you wish to try my version, head over to http://bm.kicks-ass.org/ and grab a new launcher.   If you played before, you might have an existing account. if not, you will be prompted to create one.