Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, one thing is for sure....

RabiaRabia Member Posts: 622
Well, one thing is for sure....

within 5 hours, this forum already has twice as many posts as the "other forum".

The NGE is a failure.

Comments

• NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486
    ture... but i see alot of people playing it... but the servers are still on the (Light) of SWG... besides bria. thats a med

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by Nasedoo
    ture... but i see alot of people playing it... but the servers are still on the (Light) of SWG... besides bria. thats a med

Bloodfin is usually at medium as well :P

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486

Originally posted by Malickiebloo

Originally posted by Nasedoo
    Bloodfin is usually at medium as well :P

thats a bad thing... we need players to leave to kill of SWG and bring back the real SWG

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

• bigherbbigherb Member Posts: 76
    The good forum has now 3 times as many topics and posts, but yet for some reason the main SWG forums shows the fanboi forums as having 5 topics.  Then I enter so I can troll, and there are only 4 topics.  Anyone else getting this?  I have to check our good forum to see if its consistant.

• bigherbbigherb Member Posts: 76
    Nope this shows 15 topics and actually has 15.  Fanboi forums says 5 but only has 4.  Now Im pissed.  Its a conspiracy.  Or someone feels sorry for them.