Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gods and Heroes: Priest Feat Tree & Screens

We're back with another Gods & Heroes feat tree. Today, we see what the Priest will be up to between levels one and twenty. We also get three images of this game that won Best of Show and Best Graphics at E3 2006.

image The Priest is the most godly hero in Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising™ -- which is to say, they wield the powers of the gods more extensively than any other class. Because of their intense and unyielding dedication to the gods, Priests command unsurpassed powers of blessing and cursing. In other words, they are sure to be a necessary component of any group of heroes seeking to defend Rome: not only can Priests heal their group’s members, but they can also do extensive damage to their enemies. Priests are also the only heroes in Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising™ who can learn the spell to resurrect an ally who has fallen in battle. This, more than anything, demonstrates the immensity of the powers invested in the loyal Priest by his or her chosen god.

Priests have at their disposal a variety of spells that replenish the health of their comrades. “Healing” mends the battle wounds of one specific companion, while “Unit Healing” restores the well-being of the entire group or squad. “Healing Genius” allows the blessings of good health to be regained over time, which could come in very handy during a protracted battle. And if things get really dire, “Draining Heal” allows the Priest to convert all of his or her energy into health for an ailing ally. When a companion needs to be cured of a specific affliction, Priests can perform feats like “Cure Poison” and “Cure Plague.” And of course Priests have the ability to learn the “Revive” spell, which raises their fellow combatants from the dead.

You can read and view more here.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• VoodudeVoodude Member Posts: 98
    That link you provided just takes me back to the mmorpg front page
  • DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

Originally posted by Voodude
    That link you provided just takes me back to the mmorpg front page

Fixed.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Thanks bunches!

Game looks to have promise!

• apocalanceapocalance Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

Great article, the priests are going to rock. I'm sure having a player priest will be more beneficial than a minion priest, but I hope the minion priests are intelligent healers (good AI).

I will be a soldier, those buffs sound necessary. ::::08::

so...

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
      Now all they have to do is slap some sort of pvp in there and we are in business lol.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

Originally posted by Gorukha
      Now all they have to do is slap some sort of pvp in there and we are in business lol.

• Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951
    Reminds me too much of Guild Wars.

• demigod314demigod314 Member Posts: 15

GnH really looks like it is going to be the next great MMO out there.

I hope they release all the other Feat trees or at least some information about the direction they want to take each individual class within the game.

Can't wait for more! image