Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: The Gods Return, Part 1

We are carrying profiles of the eight gods returning to EverQuest II as part of Echoes of Faydwer. Today, in part one, we bring you one neutral god and the three evil options. Read on for profiles on each, exclusively on MMORPG.com.

Brell Serillis: The Duke of Below
Alignment: Neutral
Portfolio: Smiths & Earth

Brell is allied with Fizzlethorpe Bristlebane, and an enemy of Veeshan's. Followers of the Duke of Below find true happiness in the caves, caverns and tunnels that permeate the belly of Norrath, but this is one of few points upon which all followers of Brell can agree. The Runny Eye Clan of goblins claim he is their father, much to the disgust of the dwarves of Kaladim who are certain that only the dwarves are the true children of Serilis. The vicious gnolls of Split Paw disagree entirely, for was it not Brell who sculpted them out of the sacred Clay of Cosgrove? Followers of Brell Serilis, in one form or another, can be found nearly anywhere you enter the Underfoot of Norrath.

You can find out who the first four are here.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• VopiVopi Member Posts: 20

Of course the text for this article appears to be taken directly from the (original) EverQuest documentation/client...

If it's an exclusive, did you get it from SOE?

• grinreapergrinreaper Member Posts: 507
    Why are Rallos and Bertox enemys? That makes no sense. Did I miss some obscure piece of EQ1 trivia?
  • MyskMysk Member Posts: 982
    Yeah I was wondering about'ol Bert, myself.

Not to knock you folks any, but using the word "reveal" is a bit much and there really isn't any need to "find out" who the deities of EQ are.  This is probably straight from SOE.  It's too silly not to be.

~Mysk

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

Originally posted by Vopi

Of course the text for this article appears to be taken directly from the (original) EverQuest documentation/client...
    If it's an exclusive, did you get it from SOE?

Yes, thus why it's called a "Developer journal". They wrote it.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• sly220sly220 Member UncommonPosts: 606
    kewl time to kill some gods

• DimitrioDimitrio Member UncommonPosts: 152

Originally posted by grinreaper
    Why are Rallos and Bertox enemys? That makes no sense. Did I miss some obscure piece of EQ1 trivia?

Rallos Zek, considers Bertoxxolous weak.

Dimitrio Darkblade
    Founder Leader of Vitae Essentia
    http://www.veguild.org

• penlaenpenlaen Member UncommonPosts: 22
    >> Cazic Thule is allied with Rallos Zek

Umm... didn't Cazic pretty much wipe out the Rallosian armies with the Green Mist a while back?