Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question integrity of those screens

2»

Comments

• VagelispVagelisp Member UncommonPosts: 448

I have found some original screenshots For the non Believers. They are created real time from Big World Engine using The "Cut and Paste Component" tm.

They show the complete user interface of the game and some skills inspired from the feedback of players.

It is wonderful that finally a company has made a full working product with the help of our feedback.

Time to tell these jerks that games have to be a little more than screenshots in order to be posted and called future MMORPGs.

Rubber boots +2 to dexterity

Space fighter + 4 to will power

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by Vagelisp
    I have found some original screenshots For the non Believers. They are created real time from Big World Engine using The "Cut and Paste Component" tm.
    They show the complete user interface of the game and some skills inspired from the feedback of players.
    It is wonderful that finally a company has made a full working product with the help of our feedback.
    Time to tell these jerks that games have to be a little more than screenshots in order to be posted and called future MMORPGs.Rubber boots +2 to dexterity
    Space fighter + 4 to will power

LOL QFT!!

• Shaman64Shaman64 Member Posts: 399
    A small company with a bunch of ambitious designers, I'm not worried at all. Our nation was founded by a bunch of ambitous people yearning to break free, they started small in number. Look where we are today. Yet so many remain douptful,this is a video game. The human spirit has done grater things than make video games, if thier really dedicated like they said. They can pull this off.

• danarudanaru Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Shaman64
    A small company with a bunch of ambitious designers, I'm not worried at all. Our nation was founded by a bunch of ambitous people yearning to break free, they started small in number. Look where we are today. Yet so many remain douptful,this is a video game. The human spirit has done grater things than make video games, if thier really dedicated like they said. They can pull this off.

QFT

well, I live in canada, we became a country by asking nicely, but I can see where you're coming from
  • Shaman64Shaman64 Member Posts: 399
    Lol, well the british were harshe than the french, except for that event where they beheaded the king and such. But these aren't screens. The company has said that themselfs.