Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9Dragons: Wu-Tang Clan

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Our series of articles describing the background lore for the clans in the game 9Dragons comes to a close today with the Wu-Tang Clan:

Wu-Tang is a discipleship of Tai Chi practitioners who strive to become living instruments of divine justice. Their entire way of life, as well as their Kung Fu, is governed by the philosophy and teachings of The Tao, or The Way, which reveals secret truths governing the great universal balance. It follows naturally that the clan symbol is the harmonious Yin and Yang.

The clan is also referred to as the “Clan of Divine Sword” because their disciples hone their noble minds, hearts and bodies to become as one with their swords. Its disciples are typically proud, and above all else, noble. A disciple would lose a limb to save a fellow disciple, duel at the slightest provocation, or bloody a commoner who dared belittle the name of the clan.

Read the whole thing here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• PyscoJuggaloPyscoJuggalo Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    I think I have just taken an intrest in the game, the Rza, the Giza, the Ghost Face Killa, the Old Dirty Bastard (RIP), Rakwon, the Method Man, Enter the 36 Chambers!

--When you resubscribe to SWG, an 18 yearold Stripper finds Jesus, gives up stripping, and moves with a rolex reverend to Hawaii.
    --In MMORPG's l007 is the opiate of the masses.
    --The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!
    --CCP could cut off an Eve player's fun bits, and that player would say that it was good CCP did that.

• anaicanaic Member Posts: 409
    I'm sorry, but after reading the article I just have to say this-Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck with!
  • junkroomjunkroom Member Posts: 82
    I am curious about the screenshots that come with this article... Did acclaim change the Wu-Tang clan clothing?? I've seen screenshots from game and even the official Wu-Tang clan trailer that the clothing has the yin-yang circle symbol on them... but these, it's been change to a different symbol

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

yo biznitches! wu-tang in da hizzzoussseee!!

http://www.wutangcorp.com/

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • VallenarVallenar Member Posts: 124
    Screenshots look nice.
  • WakizashiWakizashi Member Posts: 893
    How dare you rebuild the Wu-Tang against me!
  • anaicanaic Member Posts: 409
    WU-TANG! WU-TANG FOR LIFE!
  • TrubadurenTrubaduren Member Posts: 575
    Wu-Tang just sounds redicoules

Starwars Galaxies, An Empier Diveded, That's what it says on my box anyway.

• TightsdieselTightsdiesel Member Posts: 11

The name says it all. Lame.

• PietoroPietoro Member Posts: 162

I find it sad that y'all dont seem to grasp that the rap group didn't make up their name first. Way to mock the original concept as a copycat. <.<

Public School system ftl, I guess.