Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HI,

DDPIDDPI Valhyre RepresentaiveMember Posts: 16
And Welcome

Comments

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Hiya there.

• DDPIDDPI Valhyre RepresentaiveMember Posts: 16

hows things with you?

Good, good. And with you?

doing good.  taking things one day at a time.  trying to find some free time here and there

Good to hear. And free time can be hard to come by, yes. Sometimes I feel like I waste it doing nothing but then when I get back to work I realize how nice that free time was.

• sly220sly220 Member UncommonPosts: 606

HEY,

This game looks wierd in a kewl way  i mean like i can be a dragon and fly around right. then like in mid flight can i look to the ground find a human and swoop down and BLAM swipe there head off  or like pick them up with my talons and as the blood from there wounds falls down to the earth from which they came from let them go and watch them fall and SPLAT!!  or even better let them go in mid air and follow them down waving good bye the whole time  MWUHAHAHHA

Id.  Sometimes I need a vacation from my vacations thats for sure.

Sly,  Glad you think its cool looking,  but slight correction.. those are bastlurs not dragons.  they will be completely different than what people think of dragons as

• Mikey0002Mikey0002 Member Posts: 97
    Hi there, glad to see someone active on this hellish side of the MMO community from the Duck's Den team. I must warn you, its not a pretty site. I warn you, there is an endless supply of flamers and trollers, ready to pounce on your game at any time. I've changed my username several times....or atleast the number :P

Anyway, enjoy your stay, oh and by the way, I find doing an extreme watersport, like windsurfing or something else, is a great way to use that free time, whenever you've got it. Myself...I love watersports. otherwise I just go to train at the gym and exhaust myself there.

Have to put something up!

Hi Mikey,

I have an asbestos suit so I am prepared for the flamers :)  Learned a long time ago everything has its critics.  You can either hide in a corner afraid of the flames or grab the fire hose and stand firm. :)

• sly220sly220 Member UncommonPosts: 606

WOW this is a really quiet forum did the game like do a total nose dive? are ppl like not intrested in flying around and kill humans from above? did the game not make the paleminaries <---did i spell that right moving on-----> did you run out of money? was it canceled?<----------------- thats really the only question worth answering

No. This game just is on the smaller side of the MMO world and so on sites like this it gets very little attention. That and everyone who has interest in the game and wishes to discuss is over on the forums over at the official Valhyre site I'd imagine.

Nope, we havent been cancelled and most of the discussion take place on the community forums at www.valhyre.com 

I only get to visit mmorpg.com once in a while and it makes for slow posting here.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Yeah, everything is quiet atm.  Their forum is nice, well rendered, even cute...but it is not exactly crowding with activity, which is fine I guess.  Release date not yet announce and the game is definitely going low profile for now, which is all fine, no need to raise the hype prematurally.

After browsing fast, I have no idea what this game is about.  "Sounds like Horizons", from a superficial check up.  Will check it up later, when it is easier to find info, when it is aimed at targetting the peoples who are looking for a game to play. 

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Valhyre takes a little from all the past MMOs,  I like Hz, I also like DAOC and AC, so there may be a few things that are similiar to those games as well

the audience Valhyre is after are those players that want an indepth game play and story. With emphasis on the story that they can become part of and change.

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

How about some specifics?

Pay to play?

Browser based?

combat system?

Crafting system?

etc.

Specifics?

1. It will be pay to play.

2. client based not browser base

3. combat system is still be worked out but will skill based.

4. Crafting will be involved but hopefully not a grind. 

There will be more information released as we can.

• KurirKurir Member UncommonPosts: 244

Looking forward to this games development.

• KonkereKonkere Member Posts: 2

any pvp?

how will look pve?

PVP will be a major part of Valhyre. The exact mechanics are still being worked  out.

• JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Member Posts: 96

<raises eyebrow>

mystery adds to the excitement... 

and DAOC was one of my favorite games as well...  i lived to work a catapult !