Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how come i can't logon on to their website????

i tried to click the link, but it gave the site says WordPress and says that the username and password was wrong or the hostname was wrong.... help help help!

Comments

• b3g0rb3g0r Member Posts: 32
    same here

account window doesnt open and they didnt send me key for the beta

• Whitch2Whitch2 Member Posts: 13

The URULive forums are  currently down for maintenance.  They were expected back yesterday, but so far they're still down. 

As for a beta key, the beta is by invitation.....you must first sign up for it .  Testing has already started with a small group, and more will be added on a pretty regular basis from what we've heard.  We have been told it is on a 'first come, first served' basis.  When you 're turn comes to join, you will be sent an email containing all the required information along with the means for activation. 

• jj85624jj85624 Member Posts: 153
    any idea on when the site will be back?
  • b3g0rb3g0r Member Posts: 32
    well thx a lot mate ill w8 :)

• Whitch2Whitch2 Member Posts: 13
    I have no idea when it will be back.  Soon, I hope!
  • vormaenvormaen Member Posts: 4

I've been a part of the Uru community for years now.  Was part of the original prologue before Ubisoft shut it down.  I'd expect the site to be up tomorrow.  Sign up....no better yet, get gametap.  You will find Uru is a different from anything you've played before.......trust me, it's worth it.

If you are egging for a little Uru action before it goes live, go pick a copy of Uru: ages beyond Myst (9.95 in stores) and then go to Until Uru and download the online client.  There is no new content, just a way to satisfy your curiousity until the live game goes public in November.

• ireenquenchireenquench Member Posts: 8
    Both the www.urulive.com  and www.drcsite.org sites and forums are back up again.

• drfeelgoodwadrfeelgoodwa Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by jj85624
    any idea on when the site will be back?

It is back. URU Live official web site
  • Taltos_ZadoqTaltos_Zadoq Member Posts: 11

Actually, no...

The forums went down again today so that they can be moved to the new 'home' servers at GameTap.  They should be back up either Wednesday or Thursday of this week.  Where the Open Beta should shortly follow!

• ELR0HIRELR0HIR Member Posts: 14
    WOAH!  I loved playing thse games back in the day, ROCK ON!!!!

• Taltos_ZadoqTaltos_Zadoq Member Posts: 11
    For anyone's information, the forums and website are back online!