Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AO alien invasion, Expansion pack

UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

http://www.funcom.com/media/pressreleases/english/120204_aoai_releasedate

Now this is something that would bring me back to AO for sure.

Even if only half of the promises is realised.

Umbrood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• PlassonPlasson Member Posts: 79
    Damn... as I wasn't looking forward to too many MMORPG's already image

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Hehe, yeah i know the feeling :)

Main concern though is if this will let me forget SL for all eternity never to have to set fot in it again EVER..

If I still need to go to SL for my 200+ lvl's there is no chance i jump in.

Umbrood

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.

• WarcriminalWarcriminal Member Posts: 244

Yeah...got the same feeling.

If I will have to kill 1 more heckler, or camp one stupid quest item, it will be to many.

I want to get my last 15 lvls killing aliens and not sitting on my ass in la-la land :D

There is gonna be a DEV chat on the 15th Feb, my two questions is going to be:

1: Can I forget SL ever existed and still be able to progress past 200 ?

2: How much camping is there going to be on a scale of one to ten were 1 is pacman and 10 is the centennial boyscout convention? (SL on that scale is in the area of 496 BTW).

Umbrood

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

For sure that stuff looks interesting...but only if "building" things means more than pumping credits into it.

Yeah, chances are with the money situation in AO they are looking hard for a money sink and I too think this is gonna be it..

Umbrood